Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I'm new

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
smithdmark

I'm new

Hey all,

Just thought I'd say hi, my name is Mark and I'm from near Niagara Falls in Canada. I'm so glad I found this site - especially excited about the Jim Cymbala messages!

Mark

2004/11/4 17:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: I'm new

Quote:
Just thought I'd say hi, my name is Mark and I'm from near Niagara Falls in Canada. I'm so glad I found this site - especially excited about the Jim Cymbala messages!

Hi Mark! Praise God welcome to SermonIndex.net I know you will be blessed listening to other audio and video sermons. Feel free to participate more on the forums and if you want let us know abit more about yourself, ie church, family, school, etc?

2004/11/4 17:27Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi and welcome, Mark!

I've met the some awsome people from canada this year :-) . I hope you are blessed by all that SI has to offer. Many blessings!!!

In Him, Chanin

2004/11/4 17:57Profile

Re:

quote: "Just thought I'd say hi, my name is Mark and I'm from near Niagara Falls"

I know an amazing Christian brother who is an open-air preacher, Jon Speed, who preaches open-air regularly at Niagara Falls. I believe he preaches in the US section of it but I am not sure. Do you know him?

2004/11/4 21:30
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Welcome Mark
good to have you on the site. I'm sure blessed by the word and new friends I've meet here, pray you will find it rewarding to you also.
Brother Raven

2004/11/5 0:21Profile
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

Just thought I'd stop in to say hello and welsome to SermonIndex. I am new here also.

This sight is awesome and the people are so friendly.
May you be blessed, challenged, and refreshed.
God Bless You,
Am_Lovin_HIM

2004/11/5 0:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy