SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hollywood, TV media and how it affects our Daily Walk with Jesus

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

You know this has been a problem with my own life. I constantly struggle with going on the web and watching sports on television. Sports and facebokk have really become an idol at times. Sometimes when I am watching the Chicago bulls it just takes my heart away from God and the desire for God away. Or sometimes sunday football does too. I struglle also wanting to hang out with people who do not know the Lord who want to hangout with me, it is very tempting and hard. Sometimes I try to stay away from the computer and the television hoping that Christ will empower just to be with him and study his word and the things of God, but I never get stronger, the Lord just won't strengthen me. I am struggling with what is okay to do and watch. I am just a weak and pathetic man, but I agree with this post, the scripture makes clear to separate from the world and the love it.

2010/11/28 13:21Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

David Wilkerson at one time at night was watching t.v for 2 hours a night and the Lord spoke to him to turn it off and pray, ,most of you know the rest of the story, God called him to go to New York to reach the gangs all the way from the south. Now he has been their for 40 years and the Lord has blessed his ministry lke never before.

2010/11/28 13:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy