SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Stop Watching & Start Marching

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Stop Watching & Start Marching

This morning 11/17/10 I was watching Glen Beck and he had a small teaching on the tower of Bable. He had a Rabbi, explaining the symbolism with the story and the coming economic depression that seems to be orchastrated by members of our government, governments of the world and the E.U.

The Lord spoke to my spirit and said, "the time has come to stop watching & start Marching!"

Now the Lord spoke to my spirit, not yours at least that I know of... This isn't a prophecy or anything like that. I prayed about this before posting to this thread and I feel that it is alright to post this message.

If you feel the tug on your spirit from this thread pray then leave a reply.

If you don't understand then just keep a watch on this thread to see if it goes anywhere.

I know this sounds a little ctyptic and weird, however, this is all I am going to say about this subject right now. besides the Lord my God works in mysteries. God bless and pray for enlightenment.

2010/11/17 20:52Profile
Renoncer

Re: Stop Watching & Start Marching

You may want to know that Glenn Beck is a Mormon... If anyone is part of an evil conspiracy, it's the LDS church.

These passages definitely apply to Mormons:
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
(2 Corinthians 11:13-15)

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
(Galatians 1:8-9)

Test the spirits. What is their testimony to Jesus Christ? That is always the test.

2010/11/17 21:09Profile
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Re:

Howdy Renoncer,
Thanks for posting. Yes I know that Glen Beck is a mormon, it wasn't what Glen Beck taught it was what the Rabbi Taught. He is a jewish rabbi and not part of the Mormon church.

The Lord showed me something in the teaching that I am studying now and will post an article here on sermonindex after I get the Ok from sermon index and once it is written.

Now I feel I need to let you know something about myself, then I suggest that you pray and seek wisdom and understanding.

Warning! what I am about to write maybe controversal...

I was raised in the Mormon Church from the time I was a baby. At 11 Years of age I was ordained into the mormon church and became head usher at twelve (Which the curch called us deacons) not only in our local body but was an usher in the temple as well.
Here is what I did as a decon. ( broke the communion bread and filled little paper cups with grape juice. Passed out the communion and offering plate also help the elderly to there seats.

I was thirteen or 14 when I was going to classes to be a missionary for the LDS. It was then when they began indoctrinating with the covenants and docrines of the church. Every young adult goes through this training because it is almost forced on the young adults to at least have a 2 year mission when they graduate or after college.

It was during this time when I left the mormon church because the Mormon teaching was contrary to the Holy Bible.

I have been a born again Christian for over 24 years and recieved the Baptism of the Holy Ghost two years after.

I use my knowledge of mormonism with the Wisdom of God to witness to other mormons when permitted.

I will tell you though it is tough to witness to them and it takes time if they give it to you. It is hard to break through all of the indoctrination. It is not impossible though, but it does take a lot of prayer, fasting and wisdom from God to do it.

=========================================

2010/11/18 22:05Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Brother, I believe you! While cleaning, I like to listen to fast music, there’s this one hip-hop song where the singer rhymes a statement, “So what’s it gonna be? Me or the TV?” I’ve heard this song for a few years now and been listening to it but I’m telling you JUST LATELY that when I even “think” of sitting down in front of the TV, I hear the Spirit say that to me! “So what’s it gonna be? Me or the TV?” I just smile and say, “I hear you Lord.”

I’m not saying that that’s what the Spirit was referring to you when saying, “the time has come to stop watching and start marching,” but TV’s what I thought of and it confirmed it for me!!

God bless you,
Lisa

2010/11/18 23:42Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Quote:
I will tell you though it is tough to witness to them and it takes time if they give it to you. It is hard to break through all of the indoctrination.

Mind telling us your story about how you came to the LORD? especially since you say that Mormans are so hardheaded...(We have limited contacts with Mormans - none in our community at all.)

ginnyrose

2010/11/19 6:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy