SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The proper way to Evangelize

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The proper way to Evangelize

If you are interested in learning the proper and truthful way to evangelize please give a listen to the 2 sermons I am posting this link to. This was preached by our pastor last Sunday evening and last night.

Warning: this is NOT the typical "God-shaped hole in your heart" and "God has a wonderful plan for your life" evangelism. This is Biblical truth about our lost condition without Christ.

http://www.thecalvaryfellowship.org/news.htm?page=2

Hope you take time to give it a listen. Good stuff here.

2010/11/15 9:38
mkal

Minnesota

Re: The proper way to Evangelize

Good teaching on evangelism. Thanks so much. He shares not only the true gospel and what must be shared, but also the false gospel of self esteem is shown for what it is.

2010/11/15 21:23Profile
StarofG0D

United States

My computer is saying that link may have malware??? not sure what that means or if it does..but I've had it before and I am pretty sure I do not want it again. :) although I would really like to listen to this sermon.

2010/11/15 21:31Profile

Re:

I downloaded it... as have many others... and no malware. You may have an over sensitive virus protector, I don't know.

It was recorded the other day, and uploaded from the computer at the church. I know the source and I am 98% confident that it's a clean file, my friend.

2010/11/16 5:44

Re:

Just to make sure... I downloaded both messages again and then ran them through two different virus scanners. They are completely clean.

2010/11/16 6:06
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

ok. It probably is over sensitive! ;)

Thank you kindly. Listening to the first right now.

2010/11/16 17:49Profile
dougm1955

Black Mountain,N.C

Me 2...........???Praying........

2010/11/16 22:09Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i downloaded it and no problems but better than that it was a wonderful message each time .you could not complain about that church with a pastor with a heart like that...thank you Lord for the messages and the messenger.jim

2010/11/16 22:20Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I might be in trouble here but I love the simplicity of our Lord Jesus. Sometimes we get distracted on this sermon, which I love too, and this book etc. but to be honest it is all about Jesus and who He is and Him living in us.

The proper way to evangelize I found is to be so filled up with the love of your savior, thankful for the forgiveness of your sins that one cannot help but to share Him with everyone that we come in contact with. It is harder if we are burdened down with the weight of the world though.

Out of us will flow rivers of living waters unto all that pass our way when we are truly madly in love with our Savior.

Jesus died in our place - Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! Our God Reigns! We are forgiven, we are Heaven bound.

The more we get to know Him the more we fall in love with Him, the more we get to know Him, the more we see our ugliness and the more we are so grateful to Him because He loves us so unconditionally and that sin is foreign in our members and we want to repent quickly.

We can have joy unspeakable and full of glory. We can have peace that passes all understanding. We have Jesus Christ as our Savior! Glory!!!

When I have my eyes on me or my situations my peace and joy leave but I turn it back onto the Lord asap. I repent by God's grace.

Before we evangelize to anyone we need Jesus bubbling up inside us and let the rivers flow to others. Glory to God.

Love you all and may we be able to share Jesus living in us with all who come our way. Help us O God for You are worthy.

Jesus will keep us in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Him Is: 26:3

2010/11/18 11:02Profile

Re:

Quote:
hi, i downloaded it and no problems but better than that it was a wonderful message each time .you could not complain about that church with a pastor with a heart like that...thank you Lord for the messages and the messenger.jim

On the church website if you click on "Sermons" you can download all of his sermons for the past few years. Even one or two there from when Paul Washer came.

2010/11/18 12:38

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy