Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MORNING NOVEMBER 15

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MORNING NOVEMBER 15

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for he is faithful that promised. - God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. - Truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. - Rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

That ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. - And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him.

I COR. 1:9. Heb. 10:23. II Cor. 6:16. I John 1:3. I Pet. 4:13. Eph. 3:17 19. I John 4:15. I John 3:24.

2010/11/15 8:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy