SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : HERESY IS SIN - VISION

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lesserlight

Re:

Quote:
That is a false saying!

Oh really? ....... well let me ask you a question and your answer will tell us if God is showing Himself in your church

Q..... a loved one of yours becomes deathly ill. Whether child or spouse or parent makes no difference but what does make a difference is who do you call?

Someone in a church that reflects the glory of God will call upon their elders like the church in the time of the Apostles when there were churches that did reflect the glory of God. That was because the elders back then reflected the Glory and truth of God but that was then and not now

So who will you call and why not your elders. (since I already know your anwser)

BTW please don't tell me that your going to call your elders PLUS take them to the doctor........ that would just show a lack of real faith

Blessings

Doug

2010/11/11 12:42Profile
Lesserlight

Re: HERESY IS SIN - VISION

"God’s Seed is a pure seed that according to God’s Law is not to be mixed (Lev.19:19) just as miracles are a result of God alone doing the work rather than an individual performing the works which is the same way it was when the Apostles and Jesus “worked” miracles. Today these signs and wonders have disappeared because the seed of the woman that is “Christ the seed” and the seed of the serpent are being mixed together within the church. It is the lack of knowledge that is disrupting the harmony that is established when God’s children are taught the truth consequently when the truth returns to the church signs and wonders will return to the church. Then, through demonstrating these blessings to the rest of the world the church will finally see a revival from the east to the west and from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same that will glorify God."

2010/11/11 12:56Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Quote:
Just a handful of dedicated people is all that is required to push back tens of thousands of the enemy to bring in light to a darkened world, to a dim Church.

We disagree on many things, but can we at least agree on this statment made by Snuf.

If there is so much evil in the world and the church, it will take dedicated followers of Christ to overcome it.

Only a handful is all that God wants.
We have seen it happen in the past, and we have the word of God to prove it.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

2010/11/11 14:55Profile

Re:

1Jo 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jo 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Sounds like John is saying that they HAVE overcome.

If you are in Christ, you are overcoming, right now.

Col 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

2010/11/11 15:08

Re:

Quote:
So who will you call and why not your elders. (since I already know your answer)

Is this the answer your looking for, I'd pray first, call the Doctor and pray some more, and than ask others to pray with me.
Quote:
BTW please don't tell me that your going to call your elders PLUS take them to the doctor........ that would just show a lack of real faith

Not really, It shows how much liberty that I have in Christ.

1 Corinthians 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Since God gave man the ability to be a doctor in medicine, I see nothing wrong in using that venue and it's not a lack of faith, rather it's limiting God in our understanding that God can't use these facilities.

2010/11/11 16:10
Lesserlight

Re:

Fortunately God does prepare a remnant and when Babylon fell only their king died.

God's children are for signs and wonders and that is how He has always distinguished those who are His from the rest of the world. Paul spoke of himself and the other Apostles as being born out of due time that translates as a child being born before their due time...... in other words they were a prophecy of a ministry whose time is on us now that we are at the dawn of the third day when Jesus said that the temple that was His body would be rebuilt.

That 'body" of His consisted of the early church and that body continued just fine with the Apostles at the head until the last of "he who letteth let until he be taken out of the way" signifying the fall of the honorable head and the rise of the tail that is made up of the prophets that teach lies that resulted in the church falling away and we have yet to witness the gathering.

We are now in the "abomination of desolation" spoken of by Jesus and just like when Daniel said the same words it was because the truth had left the sacrifice that for us is the praise of our lips.

Christians are to be Holy and sin no more but the knowledge of how that is to happen is no longer practiced in the church......... so they are no more successful at defeating sin then the Jews are at fulfilling the law.

It is Christ who will defeat sin but the seed that is Christ in us cannot mature into the fullness of Jesus Christ until it is fed the truth....... Only the fulness of Christ in us will defeat sin but meanwhile earthly doctrines of man continue to be fed to the children of God that to say is stunting their growth would be a bit of an understatement

When the truth does return to the church so will the glory of God....... then doctors will no longer be needed by the church.

Blessings

Doug

2010/11/11 16:45Profile

Re:

Quote:
We are now in the "abomination of desolation" spoken of by Jesus and just like when Daniel said the same words it was because the truth had left the sacrifice that for us is the praise of our lips.

Actually the rendering is, "Abomination that maketh desolate". Historically speaking, that has happened.

Since this is a heresy thread, this is a heresy being used for in these so called last days. The abomination was Rome's army with all it's ceaser worship and idolatrous symbols causing the desolation of Jerusalem in the latter portion of the first century.

Because Jesus refers to the Roman army as the abomination of desolation. Consider the wording of Matthew and Luke's renderings.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Luke 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

This is history and has already happened. To use this as a Midrash, and to try to fit this into our day is heresy.

Millions of Christians have this opinion and it's simply a wrong one.

2010/11/11 17:58

Re: Great Discussion about Daniel's 70 Weeks

Abomination that maketh Desolate is also mentioned.

This is a great discussion in a spirit of love and mutual respect with brothers who have differing views.

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102

2010/11/11 18:22
Lesserlight

Re:

Quote:
This is history and has already happened. To use this as a Midrash, and to try to fit this into our day is heresy.

Millions of Christians have this opinion and it's simply a wrong one.

Says who.?..... you who does not have enough confidence in your elders that you run to doctors when the NT clearly tells you to rely on your elders?

You say that your liberty in Christ tells you to call doctors ?........ can you please show me some scripture where any of the NT saints relied on anything but God?.......... pardon my ignorance ( I believe that is the word you used to describe my first post) because I believe that THEY are the ones who have liberty in Christ and not those who go elsewhere for help. Ones who go elsewhere for help have no liberty in Christ and are captive to the limits of the flesh (aka the ability of doctors)

Not that I blame you because I have yet to see a church in this country do the work of an Apostle no matter what fancy degrees they have or what name they go by.

As the scriptures say the spirit of Christ is the spirit of prophecy and if someone cannot see that the Bible is ALL a prophecy ( no matter the history because as Solomon says there is nothing new under the sun) it is not my fault nor my problem

For those that worship in truth they know that God does not change yet you say "try to fit this into our day is heresy"

Give me a break

Blessings

Doug

2010/11/11 19:26Profile

Re:

It is very clear to you that going to a doctor is a sin, but to me it is not. I can trust in God and do both, while others cannot, that is okay to.

Quote:
give me a break

Seems childish to use such language on here. Since your not able to handle correction, I shall leave off commenting on your posts.

2010/11/11 20:14

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy