SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Tonight - GFA Live Prayer Meeting

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Tonight - GFA Live Prayer Meeting

Saints,

We are not actively promoting GFA on the forums here, as many are aware of the current problems and losing of ECFA status. Please be in prayer for the ministry and leadership that they would repent where they would need to and seek the face of the LORD.

I have known of Paul Hattaway for many years and through multiple testimonies he is a dear brother and equips very small groups, house churches and indigenous networks of believers to share the gospel with unreached people groups: http://asiaharvest.org

There are no large central offices for this ministry and everything is run essentially by faith in a very small and frugal way. The philosophy of how we run SermonIndex and how Asia Harvest runs is very similar.

We recommend this ministry. For only $1.80 you can give a bible to an underground Chinese house church brother or sister: http://asiaharvest.org/china-bible-fund/

Dear Fellow Christian,

Tonight from 7:20 to 8:50 PM Central time, you are invited to join the GFA staff during our weekly prayer meeting via live online video at

We are looking forward to seeking the Lord in prayer with you and seeing Him answer. Here is some encouraging feedback from others who have recently joined us during our streamed prayer meeting:

"I want all at GFA to know how powerful this night of prayer has been for us. The prayer requests come to life for us as we listen to each speaker so beautifully share what God had placed on their heart. Our hearts were burdened and yet we sensed such great hope as we were reminded that with God all things are possible."

"I really enjoyed the prayer time. My favorite thing was that it made me feel more connected with the home staff and the larger body of GFA. I also spent some time reflecting on my own prayer life and what I can do to improve it."

"We were so blessed to be included in the prayer meeting tonight. Although we were not physically there, we felt as though we were a part of the GFA family and prayed in our small group as you all prayed. The testimonies and projected prayer requests were so helpful in knowing how to intercede for the people of Asia and the staff at GFA. The sound and video quality were wonderful."

We hope that you can join with us tonight.

Yours in Christ,
The Gospel for Asia Prayer Team

P.S. Each and every Tuesday evening from 7:20 to 8:50 pm Central time, you will be able to join our weekly prayer meeting

2010/11/9 17:28Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Tonight - GFA Live Prayer Meeting

The prayer meeting will be live in about 3 hours from now. Do tell others saints.

2010/11/9 17:30Profile
iceman9

New York

Re:

Bump

2010/11/9 18:14Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

21 minutes and 23 seconds! :)

2010/11/9 19:58Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

15 Minutes and the live prayer meeting webcast will be on: http://www.gfa.org/prayer/

2010/11/9 20:03Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

its live right now and Elizabeth Elliots current husband is sharing. What a privildge to hear this.

2010/11/9 20:34Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Praise the Lord!~ Elisabeth was there too! it would have been great to hear her speak as well!

2010/11/9 21:19Profile
learn

Re: Tonight - GFA Live Prayer Meeting

Is any of this taped? Thks.

2010/11/13 14:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy