SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer conference call tonight(Tues 9th Nov) David Ford to lead out.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I listened to Brother Greg Gordon from a while back. His heart from God and the prayers touched my heart.And I listened to the latest one as well. I am so sorry I am not in Oklahoma but I will be praying the Holy Spirit will flood the whole area and beyond as I have a relative not far from there I have been praying for.

The Presence of God is in the calls. He is present. Mighty cries out to the Lord for souls and the Holy Spirit to go forth. I encourage everyone who does not listen in on Tues. nights to listen to the Tues. prayer calls when they are posted. You will be so blessed and challenged. Giving God all the glory.

2010/11/11 12:38Profile
HeartSong

Re:

"Actually I just mute people. Tonight I muted everyone and then just let them unmute themselves, seemed to work."

Unless one is unaware that they have been muted.

2010/11/11 13:41Profile
dougr777

Re:

Hello brother, did you record this prayer call, I was unable to attend.

Blessings,
Doug

2010/11/11 13:58Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Brother Frank,

I too can't find last Tuesday prayer.

I know it was here Wednesday and I listened to it, but I can't find it any more.

2010/11/11 14:36Profile

Re:

Hey guys,

Here it is, it can be found in " devotional thought."

http://www.box.net/shared/fnomt1d8qz

2010/11/11 14:38

Re:

Hi Heartsong

"Unless one is unaware that they have been muted."

I do tell people at the beginning of the call, and then after David was finished, I reminded people that they were probably muted. The problem is, with so many people on the line, just one person with bad background noise can ruin the whole call. It is quite hard for the speakers to share in this kind of forum and God bless them for doing it, yet even an " amen,' can through you off when your sharing on the call. Its really not a big deal to press star 1, no one can hear that little prompt " you are now muted," besides the person who pressed it. And likewise, when you want to pray after the person who leads out is finished, you simply press star 1 again. It actually works very well and the sound quality seems to better now that it was three years ago when I first joined, dont you think? .......brother Frank

2010/11/11 14:46
HeartSong

Re:

Well, I guess if sound quality is the first priority, then it is working great. Not sure if *1 will work on my computer . . . I use the mute button on my headphones.

2010/11/11 16:08Profile

Re:

Hey Heartsong, being heard would be a priority :) LOL ..........brother Frank

2010/11/11 17:23
HeartSong

Re:

Dear brother,
Here is something to consider. That which you are choosing to enhance could be used by the enemy to destroy. The determining factor would be whether this is something that the Lord instructed you to do, or if it is something that you decided to do based on what you determined to be the better path - for that which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. It is a weighty thing to be in control of the buttons.

2010/11/12 16:09Profile

Re:

Thank you for those thoughts to consider, there is no doubt that I am a weak vessel. Please pray that the Lord would work through me despite my weaknesses. God bless you Laura. May the Lord be glorified in this upcoming week and may our eyes be upn Jesus.........brother Frank

2010/11/12 16:23

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy