SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer conference call tonight(Tues 9th Nov) David Ford to lead out.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Prayer conference call tonight(Tues 9th Nov) David Ford to lead out.

Hi Saints,

Please join us tonight as we gather together to pray that the Lord would send His rain upon a dry and thirsty land. There has been much breaking down of the clods and ploughing ( prevailing prayer) and yet, that work only makes sense if it will indeed rain. One would be very foolish to partake of such ploughing if one did not believe that there is a rain coming, a soaking rain, a saturating rain, that will penetrate the deep dryness. As someone who now lives in Kansas, a place that only gets about 33 inches of rain a year, I know how dry the ground can become and how deep that dryness is. At first when it rains the rain merely flows over the top surface, its so hard it does not penetrate. Then it rains for several days and the ground becomes saturated, thouroughly penetrated, indeed to such an extent that it takes days or weeks to dry out. Flash floods come and go very quickly and when it is gone, it is like it has never rained because it never penetrated. Yet, when it rains consistantly for several days, the effects are deep and lasting.

Call in at 7pm Pacific time(8pm mountain time, 9pm central time or 10pm eastern time) The number is 218-339-2222 and when prompted enter 7729#.

Brother David Ford will lead out tonight. David was a speaker and worship leader at the Barnsdall conference last year. He was also worship leader in Wales and Victoria and will be leading a series of meetings that we are having in Barnsdall starting on the 14th Nov through the 19th.

2010/11/9 11:41

Re: Prayer conference call tonight(Tues 9th Nov) David Ford to lead out.

bump!

2010/11/9 14:40

Re:

bump!

2010/11/9 17:21
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I hope to at least catch brother david sharing tonight.

2010/11/9 17:30Profile
iceman9

New York

Re:

bump

2010/11/9 18:15Profile

Re:

Will be glad to have you there Greg........brother Frank

2010/11/9 19:20

Re:

Hi Guys, we will be starting in about 30 minutes from now. I am really looking forward to hearing what brother David Ford will share. He will lead most of our meetings next week in Barnsdall. You can call in about 15 minutes early and listen to some worship music.........brother Frank

2010/11/9 21:33
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

The call is live right now you can call freely by following the instructions on the first post.

2010/11/9 22:01Profile
iceman9

New York

Re:

Can everyone be kind enough to please mute your phones when on the prayer calls when not the person praying?

It is very distracting to the speaker with all the background noise.

Thanks Brothers and Sisters.

Brother Brian

2010/11/9 22:13Profile

Re:

Thanks iceman. I ask every week :) Actually I just mute people. Tonight I muted everyone and then just let them unmute themselves, seemed to work. I was so blessed tonight, the Lord met us and what more could we ask? He is faithful and has been faithful to our little prayer group which has grown. David Ford, as always, was such a blessing. He is a personal frined as well as a dear brother in Christ and I am looking forward to next weekks series of meetings down in Barnsdall Oklahoma. If you live in the area, please come and join us as we seek the Lord to pour out His rain on a dry and thirsty land.......brother Frank

2010/11/10 0:10

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy