SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Islamic website: Stab politicians to death

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Islamic website: Stab politicians to death

A U.S.-based website encouraging followers to stab members of British parliament has published a list of U.K. lawmakers who voted for war in Iraq and even giving instructions on where to purchase a knife.

RevolutionMuslim.com last April infamously warned the creators of "South Park" to be "afraid for their lives" after the cartoon depicted the Islamic figure Muhammad.

Now the Washington-based site is praising a British woman, Roshonara Choudhry, who tried to stab a parliamentarian to death in May for voting for the Iraq war. ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=224097

2010/11/6 14:11Profile

Re: Islamic website: Stab politicians to death

If there was ever a delusion of the world's politicians it's believing that they can westernize a Muslim. Whether they are nominal, or extremist, they are all the same. They hate everyone that doesn't agree with them and they will put up with anyone until their numbers increase. I believe that most races can co-exist, but a Muslim can't co-exist.

2010/11/6 14:28
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

You know, where I live some people still have the old mentality of being very prejudice against african americans. And I have to laugh every time a racial comment is made, because it makes no sense how accepting they are of a muslim compared to an african american.

Human nature I suppose? prejudice against an afroamer for something we did against them ages upon ages ago, but not prejudice against Muslims for something they did against us. An ironic paradox if you ask me.

However, in the end, the Lord is working, for these things must occur.

2010/11/6 14:49Profile

Here is another thing about Muslims, a very interesting comment made by Islamic Clerics that anyone who blows up himself up and kills people are working for the devil and deserves hell. This goes right along with this thread.

http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474976861874

2010/11/6 15:08

In the UK this week:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Stephen-Timms-Stabbing-Student-Roshonara-Choudhry-Jailed-For-Life-For-Attempted-Murder-Of-MP/Article/201011115793110?f=rss

2010/11/6 15:17
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

In reading this article I got to wondering if these clerics are becoming concerned about a possible backlash against them for saying otherwise and that now they are changing their tune in their bid for western acceptance?

ginnyrose

2010/11/6 19:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy