· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : NEW SHOCKING VIDEO - IHOP, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Mike Bickle, John Crowder

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Andrew_Strom

NEW SHOCKING VIDEO - IHOP, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Mike Bickle, John Crowder

If you know these ministries, you may well be very shocked to watch this new Youtube video-

SHOCKING VIDEO 3 -”Naming Names”- Please forward it to your friends if you can. -The third (and final) part of our “SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY – Kundalini Warning”.

Here is the link–
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWeUNoR30_0

-Interested in your comments.

2010/11/2 3:57Profile
jimp

Re: NEW SHOCKING VIDEO - IHOP, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Mike Bickle, John Crowder

hi,i saw this first hand in a great church i attended in the new orleans area.we were an on fire,growing young church with an outreach in the community;especially to the homeless.we built the largest church in the area and than came rodney howard brown with the laughing and barking and drunk in the spirit ministry...i gave this a few months to test the spirit because i was very involved in the homeless outreach and saw lives changed in that ministry... the pastor,who i played golf with and loved and respected told me he had never experienced much in the way of anything supernatural started to be drunk in some of the services and i just had to go elsewhere.i still have friends who go to that church and they said that the wildfire is over and the Holy Spirit is leading in a more civil manner...the church lost solid members during this time and gained every type of religeous nut in the area.this was a sad experience for me for i have danced and ran and shouted and applauded in services but never wanted the gift of torette syndrome because it just is not a biblical experience...it draws attention to self and away from Christ...it does not produce holiness.jimp

2010/11/2 5:08Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I believe one of things that leaves me is the fact that God does operate even in the midst of these strange behaviours. While unbiblical God still visits where two or more are gathered in His name. Please understand I am not saying that these behaviours are of God by far brothers and sisters. But my point is there is and has been ministry that takes place even amongst these strange occurances. How do I know? I went to an Ihop conference and saw a dear friend and sister in Christ greatly ministered to over a broken friendship, after which some of the most fervent and heartfelt prayers came forth out of our little group for my hometown that I have ever heard. I went to meet with God, He showed up and He gave me a boldness to pray, simply pray for strangers that God's peace would fill them and that they would have real passion for Him and relationship.

The shaking I did, the jerking I did, the question I had to ask was did it change me on the inside and cause a deeper relationship with Christ, I would have to say no. It really didn't, however my focus wasn't on manifesting but on Christ and knowing Him and serving others in prayer.

Just thought I would point this out though largely unbiblical some very biblical ministry does take place even amongst the weird activity and to keep these people in loving care, which I know is the heart of Brother Strom.

2010/11/2 5:20Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: NEW SHOCKING VIDEO - IHOP, Rick Joyner, Bill Johnson, Mike Bickle, John Crowder

I really hated what I saw.

It reminded me of what happened in church back in the early '90s.

There were two sisters in the church sitting in the front row. They were laughing during the sermon, one more than the other. No one else was.

One eventually stopped, but the other one continued, trying to supress the laughter occasionally.

After the service I asked her what was going on. She said she was sorry, but she had watched a video on the Toronto blessing.

Seems like these things are easily taught and caught.

We do seriously need discernment and a genuine fear of God.

2010/11/2 7:00Profile
Theophila

MA

Re:

This is what happens when the Word of God isn't preached in it's entirety. Great foolishness teetering on great deception

The IHOP crew came to our church a few months ago, about 300 of them. I just didn't like the way they shook and keeled over just about every minute. They were so anxious to 'spread the fire'.

The thing that broke the camel's back was during the preaching of the Word on the last day [phew!]. Some young women just couldn't stop giggling and laughing. And the 'minister' quoted Psalm 2 saying this was of the Holy Ghost laughing at His enemies!

This happened in a church with sober-minded under-shepherds!

This thing is more widespread than it seems.

2010/11/2 7:54Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Which I believe is the point, so many have been spiritually sleeping that this kind of activity is a beacon of hope that God is still moving and so deperate for something to happen we find lax discernment for the sake of the movement of God to come through, like I said real ministry can happen amongst those that go to these meetings. A great deal of them don't know better some even grew up in the Ihop setting and so its hard to discern these kind of things.

I remember praying for a young boy at the Onething Conference last year, his older buddy was praying for him too trying to get him to manifest, I gently whispered in the young man's ear its not about the movements and manifesting its about a change that takes place on the inside Don't concern yourself with the moving but look to life long change in the Lord. His friend was consistant until I gave him the raised ebrow like dude chill.

2010/11/2 8:10Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

'Thus says the LORD, "Behold I am about to fill all the inhabitants of this land—the kings that sit for David on his throne, the priests, the prophets and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem—with drunkenness!

"I will dash them against each other, both the fathers and the sons together," declares the LORD. "I will not show pity nor be sorry nor have compassion so as not to destroy them.

"Listen and give heed, do not be haughty, For the LORD has spoken.Give glory to the LORD your God, Before He brings darkness And before your feet stumble On the dusky mountains, And while you are hoping for light He makes it into deep darkness, And turns it into gloom.

But if you will not listen to it, My soul will sob in secret for such pride; And my eyes will bitterly weep And flow down with tears, Because the flock of the LORD has been taken captive. Jeremiah 13:13-17

2010/11/2 8:16Profile

Andrew,
i just want to tell you that i love you, i love you in my heart, and i love you in the Lord.

keep on 'em, this is terrible stuff, i saw this creeping into Topanga Canyon, where i used to live....saw John Scotland there....didnt "despise" him....i was sure grieved by the whole mess, but i felt like he was bound, and playing games with God, as were those who followed him to this house meeting.

As the Lord leads me to say, you're going to have to be a Joshua in this thing, (of course minus the sword, and the blood letting, and the screaming and the death)

God the Holy Ghost has given you the "cred", the credibility in this issue, because they cant say of you, "oh he's just some pharisee "wallwatcher"....you CAME OUT of this camp, you KNOW what the deception is.

in the mean, i pray strength, blessing, wisdom and love over you in the Name of Jesus, amen, neil

now i'll watch this mess.

(later add)---i found it telling that you opened part 3 with John Scotland. Heaven help this men, if they had been living in the ancient Kingdom of Israel, but today, i have full assurance that God is watching, and if these men had any wisdom, that is the Fear of God, they would repent immediately, because It is God Who will deal with such deception. around the 5:50 mark, i saw this poor woman, flying against the wall, and as the Spirit revealed to me, she is demon possessed. whilst watching your video, in the right bar, i saw a video entitled, "Rick Joyner attacks Lee Grady"...and it as exactly as you say, in how these men "defend" their wretchedness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUfxNkpz_s4&feature=related

do they not fear God?

2010/11/2 9:30
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

In times of revival and extraordinary moves of the Holy Spirit, many people get caught up with supernatural manifestations and begin to seek for the manifestations instead of the Lord Himself. The enemy has used this to sidetrack and derail many a move of God. These manifestations, shaking, laughter, weeping, etc. etc. have occured in many revivals that have been documented.

“One Friday night last spring, when praying by my bedside before retiring, I was taken up to a great expanse – with out time and space. It was communion with God. Before this a far-off God I had. I was frightened that night, but never since. So great was my shivering that I rocked the bed, and my brother, being awakened, took hold of me, thinking I was ill." What is this? This is from the testimony of Evan Roberts which appeared on Sermon Index, just the other day.

There are two extremes that are to be avoided when dealing with manifestations in time of revival. One extreme is to embrace all manifestions as coming from God without exercising true discernment. The other extreme is to take all manifestions as coming from the devil.

I am thankful that men like Andrew Strom are discerning correctly that there is much activity going on in the church today that is fleshly and even demonic. What concerns me is that Andrew Strom has in the past and in the present wrongly called certain moves of God and revivals as being counterfeit when in reality they were of God initially but somewhere along the way got sidetracked through either a lack of discernment of the leaders or a religious spirit of judgementalism that actually quenched the Holy Spirit and brought in man's control.

One example of a move of the Holy Spirit that I am very familiar with that Andrew Strom completely missed the boat on was the Brownsville revival. He became offended by many of the manifestions that were going on and ended up siding with Hank Handegraff in calling it a counterfeit revival. Was every thing that took place at the Brownsville revival of God? Certainly not! Yet, God moved in a powerful way as a result of prayer and intercession resulting in the salvation of thousands as well as the restoration of countless backsliders.

I agree with Andrew that John Crowder is encouraging drunkeness and is leading many young people astray. He should be avoided and Charismatic leaders should be speaking out against what is going on in his meetings.

However, to put Mike Bickle, Lou Engel and IHOP as being in the same camp as John Crowder would be throwing out the baby with the bath water. Not everything that goes on at IHOP is of the Lord, but yet the Lord is using this ministry greatly in bringing many young people to a passionate devotion to Jesus Christ. Some of the most dedicated, sold out Christians that I know are associated with IHOP, Mike Bickle, and Lou Engel.

Let us prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.

Mike

2010/11/2 10:56Profile

Re:

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus (Matt 28:18).

Jesus alone is the Head of the church (John 5:26-27, Eph 1:22-23, Col 1:18).

God does not permit Christians to have controlling authority over other Christians in the church (see Matt 20:25-28, Mark 10:42-45, Luke 22:24-27, 1Pet 5:3, Matt 23:8-12, etc.).

We do not have multiple special high priests over us. There is only One High Priest, Jesus Christ (see Hebrews 3:1, 4:14).

We have One Master Christ and we are all brothers (see Matt 23: 8-12).

You cannot obey two masters; you will love the one and hate the other (Matt 6:24, Luke 6:13). You simply cannot obey Jesus as master and a pastor (or elders) as master at the same time

2010/11/2 13:39

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy