SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : REVIVAL MEETING: Revival in Barnsdall?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 REVIVAL MEETING: Revival in Barnsdall?

Come Join us at 500 W Main St, Barnsdall Oklahoma, 74002 from the 14-19th of November. Every morning at 10am we will have a prayer gathering. Then in the afternoons we will go onto the streets and share the Gospel. Every evening at 7pm we will have a service led by David Ford and Brian Long.

Our primary objective is to seek the presence of the Lord. Listen to this letter I recieved a few years ago and see if you can relate?

“There was a time when you could go into a church and feel the presence of God. You would tiptoe in and cry at the alter and tiptoe out. You would talk about church all day and at bedtime. You would talk to your neighbors about the Lord. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Does your church have God’s presence there? When we witness to neighbors about the Lord, do we tell them about our church, do we tell them about the programs we offer? Do we tell them about our softball team or about our free cup or our free espresso from our Coffee Bar? Or, do we say , just come and I guarantee you that you will meet God. Come to Him and He will reveal Himself to you if you will humble yourself. I see it happen everyweek so please come. I got saved in my 20s and was a professing sinner, then I really got saved about 6 years ago, now I am in my mid 40s. I hear about the old days from all the grey headed ladies in church. I am hungry for God’s manifest presence and I need to know what to do about it. I pray, I confess, I do not live in any known sin, yet I stumble at times and the Holy Spirit convicts me and I immediately repent. I go to prayer meetings at church. I read my Bible, I talk about Jesus at work and try to get them to come to my, or any church. What are we doing wrong, or me? Is my church under judgement? Or our nation? Is there churches out there experiencing God where the Spirit is moving and people are confessing and their lives are being changed? They are living for Christ and dying to self and carrying their cross? Jesus, please show yourself.”

A.B.Simpson once preached about God, and when he was finished, the people dare not move. The presence of God had come down and they sat in silence, almost afraid to breathe because they were in the midst of the majesty and holiness of the Living God. We seek this presence brothers and sisters. We believe that the corporate presence of the living God is all but gone from the American church. Come join us as we cry out to God for nothing more than Himself. There is a desperate cry in this dry and dusty land. Without the living waters flowing from heaven itself we will surely die. Unless the American church encounters the Living God then it will surely go the same was as the Church in the rest of the Western world. There must be an encounter that ruins us for life. It is time to seek the giver alone and not the gift.

posted from: http://scottishwarriors.wordpress.com/2010/10/30/533/

2010/10/30 17:26Profile

Re: REVIVAL MEETING: Revival in Barnsdall?

Well, I'll be there :) ..........brother Frank

2010/10/30 23:55
noone

United States

Re: REVIVAL MEETING: Revival in Barnsdall?

:)

2010/10/31 22:24Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

praying about it appolus! are there more details? lodging for instance?
thanks.
In Him always, Michelle

2010/11/2 15:23Profile

Re:

HI Michelle,

Brian does have a place he was putting some of the ladies. I will PM his phone number to you......brother Frank

2010/11/2 15:47
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Come Join us at 500 W Main St, Barnsdall Oklahoma, 74002 from the 14-19th of November. Every morning at 10am we will have a prayer gathering. Then in the afternoons we will go onto the streets and share the Gospel. Every evening at 7pm we will have a service led by David Ford and Brian Long.

I encourage brothers and sisters nearby this event to come and make the trip for these times. It will be tremendous to hear brother Brian Long share his heart and for the saints to be meeting toward the person of Jesus Christ.

2010/11/3 11:09Profile

Re:

"I encourage brothers and sisters nearby this event to come and make the trip for these times. It will be tremendous to hear brother Brian Long share his heart and for the saints to be meeting toward the person of Jesus Christ."

Brother David Ford will be the main speaker and worship leader. We seek nothing less than the presence of God.......brother Frank

2010/11/4 18:04

Re:

The prayer meetings will take place every morning at 9am, not 10am as I stated earlier........brother Frank

2010/11/8 15:17
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I want to encourage you to visit these meeting if you are nearby or want to travel to them. I really wish I could personally be there to prayer and be a part of what God is doing in barnsdall. We had a Revival Conference in that location a few years ago and God is still working powerfully: http://scottishwarriors.wordpress.com/2010/10/30/533/

2010/11/10 18:42Profile

Re:

Thanks brother, appreciate the prayers. All are welcome.........brother Frank

2010/11/10 20:11

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy