· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : God will not always strive with man.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

God will not always strive with man.

Gen 6:3 And Jehovah said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, in his erring;

The present day blindness is hard to fathom. This Scripture about the Lord not always striving with man is a very scary Scripture. When the heart is so hard and has consistantly rejected the Lord then they are allowed to follow their free will. In the end, when we stand before the Lord, we will rejoice in His perfect judgement.

Not long after coming to Christ I had a vision one morning before going off to lay bricks. I saw a great, winding procession of men that went back for miles and miles, as far as the eye could see and they were all moving slowly forward. Beside them was one like the pied piper, it was the evil one. He danced and sang and they danced and sang. Then I was drawn up further and I could see the bigger picture. They were all marching and dancing and singing towards an enormous pit and just falling in. There was an agony in my soul and I cried out to the Lord to stop the vision. I believed I felt a small part of the pain the Lord feels at a lost humanity dancing and singing their way into a lost eternity.

One of my best friends almost lost his son this year to Luekemia. He said some people would come and visit and talk about the football game or the weather. There was an internal scream in his spirit that wanted to be released and say ” I care nothing about these things, dont you know that my son is dying?” And so it is when a tragedy or a crisis befalls us. What was important yeterday is not even given a thought today. What seemed important the day before has now been put in its proper perspective.

When there is a matter of life and death, then all other issues are of little importance. And this is the times we find ourselves living in. The end of the age is upon us. Gods people know it in their spirit. There is no time for matters of no importance. And even if the end of ages was not upon us, what is a mans life? But a vapor, like the grass of the field, today its here and tomorrow its gone. Oh that God would remove the scales from the people eyes so that they could see the shortness of their time here on this earth and the eternity that stretches out before them. Yet, this is exactly what God is doing, He is shaking everything that can be shaken, and sadly, most will only become harder in heart. They will not run to the High tower, they will dance and sing their way to the pit……..brother Frank

2010/10/28 21:05

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy