SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 26th) Greg Gordon will lead out

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 26th) Greg Gordon will lead out

Hi Saints,

I am really looking forward to our prayer call tonight. We missed last week because of the conference and I missed gathering together with my brothers and sisters to come before the Lord. Please join us tonight if you feel led. We have been meeting together now for almost three years. I think of Evan Roberts, apparantly he prayed for 11 years for revival. This encourages me. God is faithful, and without faith it is impossible to please Him. I think that He delights in faithfulness and rewards those who diligently seek Him. Call in at 7pm Pacific time(8pm mountain time, 9pm central time or 10pm eastern time) The number is 218-339-2222 and when prompted enter 7729#.

Brother Greg Gordon will be leading out tonight.

2010/10/26 11:22
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 26th) Greg Gordon will lead out

Dear brother,

I am looking forward to sharing my heart and praying with all you wonderful saints of God. May many more people join with us tonight on the free call.

2010/10/26 11:24Profile
makrothumia

Texas

Re:

Lord willing, we hope to join in.
~Dm

2010/10/26 13:29Profile

Re:

Look forward to hearing from you brother...........brother Frank

2010/10/26 18:23
addie

Re:

There are two ladies from Alabama wants to join from our prayer group online and hope that I can call in for this for it will be a overseas call for me. If I couldn't call please remember me in your prayers and the prayer room chat online. ~ Claudette

2010/10/26 18:49Profile

Re:

Hi Claudette, the two ladies from Alabama are more than welcome to join us on our telephone prayer call. I hope that you can join us too sister, all the way from Australia......brother Frank

2010/10/26 18:53

Re: Prayer conference call tonight (Tues 26th) Greg Gordon will lead out

what do you do you say when you call? Never done this before.

2010/10/26 18:53

Re:

Hi Snuf, just call in and then press star 1, this will mute you. For the fist 15 or 20 minutes we always have someone lead out( or whatever time the Lord wants) and tonight, for example, this will be brother Greg Gordon. After Greg has finished, he will end with a prayer and then it will be opened up to anyone who feels led to pray. We pray, one person at a time. When and if you feel led to pray, you simply press star 1 and you will be unmuted. You will hear a little voice saying " You are now muted," or " you ar now unmuted," no one else can hear this so it is not an interuption. We have many people who just listen which is fine, but we would love anyone do led by the Lord to simply pray. We have been doing it for about three years, it is a mighty blessing and awesome fellowship has come out of this prayer meeting........brother Frank

2010/10/26 19:05

Re:

If anyone calls in about 10 minutes early they can listen to worship...........brother Frank

2010/10/26 20:23
addie

Re:

I called and got in after few hurdle :-D I am in time limit for I have not budget on this call, Thank You for the privileged of able to call in even for half an hour :-) blessing to hear Greg sharing. keep us in prayer, please pray for this prayer room online https://prayerroomcpd.campfirenow.com/36872

Thank You heaps and blessing from above through Jesus Christ.
~~ Claudette

2010/10/26 22:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy