SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Chapter 8: The destroyers message... [part 3]

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Buwa

Chapter 8: The destroyers message... [part 3]

You don't need to go to church to learn how to make money. Bill gates doesn't go to church, he is an atheist, Warren Buffet and the likes of them are currently doing charity work but they are not saved, so take note that charity is never an excuse to reduce the Gospel of Jesus to money preaching. Anybody can do charity,the Gospel is more awesome than mere money talk.

If you are spiritually prosperous (if you soak your self in Gods word and are spirit filled), you would not chase money, as obedient children of God all things as you know are yours and like Paul the apostle, everywhere you go or find your self, you will not lack anything that you need because the lord himself remains your shephard.

Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing, and yet we have everything.- 2 Corinthians 6:10
Children of God should open their hearts & eyes to see that they are being distracted by the same lies that Jesus, Peter, Paul pointed out to us in the scriptures.

I’ll give a scenario(no names mentioned); I know a lady who is doing very well, in fact she is a distant cousin of mine. Recently I had been looking for her younger sister’s number because her younger sister and I were very close at a time, and I was wondering what had become of her.

I eventually came across a website for this lady’s self set up business and decided to use the email given to send her an email enquiring about her younger sister, ‘expressing my worries that it had been long since
I heard from either of them. Guess what!!...... I got a reply from this my cousin(the lady) telling me that she didn’t have her own younger sister’s number, someone who resides in the very same state in as herself.

When their dad died a couple of years ago, I recall the younger sister always in tears because this cousin (who is her elder step-sister) treated her very badly, pushing her away and making sure that she did nothing to help her even though she knew there would be nobody to help the poor girl in the coming future. I finally was able to get her sisters new number, called her up only to find out that she is still in the same situation she had been seven years ago when we were still close, and I also discovered that in fact her dedicated church going sister is doing so well that she buys cars for her staff who work with her (her step mothers sisters Kids), while her little sister is barely managing to survive, squatting in her friends shop for shelter.

What I am most astonished about is that my cousin in question goes to a church were money preaching is the order of Sunday services. All these years what has she learned from the messages being preached to her? nothing!!! Has she gained any Spiritual understanding ?No! It is evident that from this she has not known God yet! She is not a christian. The bible says "he who does not show love does not know God because God is love, Gooood is Love!!!

If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.- 1 John 4:20-21

The above verse is plain and very simple to understand!!! It is the word of God and not mine, let us obey it!

This is not an irony and I am not asking why things like this happen, because it is just plane self deceit of some people who would rather give their ears to lying spirits than hear the truth of the Gospel and repent, junketing from church to church looking to hear messages on prosperity and destiny.
They refuse to do what the scriptures say and forget that this world is coming to an end and that every material thing in this world will soon pass away, but the truth of the Gospel will never be shaken.

Bible tells us:

All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. 14People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.- Hebrew 11: 13

What was promised? the gift who is the Holy Spirit, who is the lord Jesus Christ indwelling in our hearts!

Now the big question is; knowing that Christians are immersed in such ignorance, how can pastors be brave enough to preach about money on the pulpit, do they not have the fear of God in their hearts any longer?

The bible also says: "

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.-2 Timothy 3

These people do not realise that if they are caught partaking of any of these when Christ returns it will be better for the falling Kingdoms that were destroyed by Gods wrath then for them on that day.

Knowing then that the problem with the flock is that they are struggling with FORNICATION, LUST, GREED and UNFORGIVENESS, how can having money, cars or houses solve the problem? How can we put the blame of sinfulness in the flesh of a growing Christian on poverty??

If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF THE TRUTH AND WHO THINK THAT GODLINESS IS A MEANS TO FINANCIAL GAIN.- 1 Timothy 6: 3

Let me ask you, have you been robbed of the truth?

However it comes, the money message is a message from the pit of hell fire, very subtle and easily absorbed because it appeals directly to our flesh, blocking away the facts of the true gospel and the voice of the Spirit, and not allowing us to be broken before God; throwing Children of God into all kinds of competition and confusion. It is a parallel message from the actual message that Christ gave us, a message that goes completely against the actual message of Christ. But because it is presented from the pulpit, the simple are easily taken in by it.

Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.- Matthew 28:16

This is our true mandate as Christians, but nobody seems to have time for lost souls any more. They do not have time because they are burdened with the worries of this world, burdened with all kinds of struggles and distracted by messages being preached by pastors who at a point went into spiritual slumber without even know it. "And while they slept the enemy came and sowed tars amongst the good seed these men had sown" the very seed of the word of God.

God would open the eyes of our understanding by the Power of the Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus Christ.

Love and peace to all who read the word of God and obey his command!

K.i-th

2010/10/23 23:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy