SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Chapter 8: The Destroyers message [part 2]

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Buwa

Chapter 8: The Destroyers message [part 2]

I know that the enemy has slipped his deceitful message into the ranks of these ministries and they, not being rooted and grounded in the word, have fallen victim to his lies and believed.

Jesus said we should go into the world and take nothing with us because God wants to be our soul sustainer and provider as we do his work. But today Children of God feel the opposite, they say "I have to get more money than Bill gates to be able to reach were he is and talk to him about Jesus"! what a lie of the devil!! If we all waited to get rich who will be saved? No one has a passion for lost souls anymore, they sit and say to themselves, " let your attitude affect your colleagues and your friends", and I am left wondering, "did they just say attitude!!?? There are so many comfortable messages now out there that Christians are now ashamed to even as much as say " Jesus loves you" to friends. But deny Jesus and on that day he will deny you and be ashamed of him and on that day he will be ashamed of you.

But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort. 25Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will go hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep. 26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets.Luke 6:24-26

The Bible says Godliness with contentment is GREAT GAIN. If you have understanding you will know that that passage tells us that If we have God we have everything and by faith all we need to do is to obey his word and God will provide as we continue to obey his voice and humble our selves before him. Infact it means God is complete with everything you need, he has met all your needs already so neediness is no more your concern. Faith is not a frantic or forceful struggle of the mind to embrace a concept that suggests there is a God, Faith is simply trusting in God, like you trust a best friend! God wants us to believe and obey his word first before we see rather than the opposite, the very deception being taught in churches today.

He is the begining of your walk, he is the bread you will eat which will give you eternal life, he is the living water that you will drink and never thirst, he is the narrow gate, he is the door, , he is the true vine, he is the ressurection and the life and he is the end. How is it then that we go looking for money instead of looking unto God!

The Bible says the "lord is my shephard I shall not want", this does not mean that because the lord is my shephard I will get to where I am going or that I will have food tomorrow, it means that because HE is your shephard it is no longer in your nature to "WANT"!! Why? Because you have God and God has everything.

Can you Imagine a prince looking down from his fathers great palace and saying, " when I grow up I want to be like that man out there on the road, driving that big car", can you just Imagine a royal advisor who further advices this prince to follow his dream to go out and learn to be like that man who has that single supposed fine looking car?? what a dumb prince!!!!This is what pastors are doing today instead of pushing Children of God forward to the mark of a higher calling, they are pulling them back to the world.

I say it now with all confidence, that MONEY FINDING IS BENEATH ME!! Why? because I, like Abraham have God who is too mighty to be put on scale with Money and problems of this world.

I say it has happened before why can’t it happen again? Someone said ‘eh! Money cannot fall from heaven, how will they build their churches??....and I will ask was the core ingredient and propagator of your salvation money? Where you bought into slavery again after Christ had set you free? Didn’t you just hear and believe and was set free?? If God set us free by faith and by the word of the true gospel which does not lure sinners to come to salvation with enticing words of mans own wisdom, then why have we turned away from that true message unto something entirely opposed to the truth? I do not say we should not pay our tithe or give our offerings, In fact as Christians it is our duty to make sure that the church and those who work in it be taken good care of even as they do Gods work.

Since you call on a Father who judges each man's work impartially, live your lives as "strangers here" in reverent fear. 18For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, 19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.- 1 Peter 1: 17

Jesus said we will do greater things than he did here on earth, he didn’t say we would find plenty money, and there are tons of examples of things Jesus did that amazed the whole creation.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Jesus said in Matthew 4:4 that we do not live by bread alone but by every word that comes out of the word of God.

The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! 24"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money. Matthew 6:22-24

After these verses I remember Jesus specifically emphasizing that we should not worry about food and cloths!!!

God also says somewhere in the bible that “My people perish for lack of knowledge”, what knowledge are they lacking? Knowledge of Gods word! Lazy Christians refuse to study the word, they read books written by men who say God told them, they have made these men their Holy Spirit, they do not have any real spiritual relationship with God through his Spirit for understanding and power, they even start to trivialize the things of the Spirit and make excuses for not doing what Jesus had originally asked them to do. They freely fornicate, lie, are greedy, scornful, hateful are judgmental and are extremely deceptive, they use scriptures like "do not judge" as cliche's to encourage their friends to carry on in their sinful ways and when they themselves are caught falling short of righteousness they say "where the Spirit of God is there is liberty". Liberty to do what, continue sinning?? They have twisted the scripture to their own detriment and have stopped loving their own brethren and strayed away from the true teachings of Jesus Christ, they are divorcing and remarrying freely, not knowing that it is their own hearts that have become hardened, adopting the destroyer’s message. I say come back to Jesus to such people, for grace is still available now, even though we are at the 11th hour!

If the Gospel and not the message of mammon is being preached then why are children of God sick, why are they still confused, why do they ask and wonder within themselves what it really feels like to hear from God when someone comes to say ‘God told me’, why are children of God being deceived like zombies into giving up all their money to their own detriment and to some "pastors" enrichment.

The woman who gave her last coin wasn’t coerced into giving her money, she gave with a free and generous heart, and she believed and was blessed. I say shame on anyone who brings down the gospel to the level of saying it is about financial prosperity, turning the CROSS of Jesus Christ into their piggy bank and devaluing his salvation to the worth of mans currency, attempting to swap the pure and precious BLOOD of Christ for the disgusting saliva of mammon,attempting to swap the power and revelation knowledge of the Holy Spirit for Lustful and deceptive teachings using it to wash away the truth of Jesus from the hearts and minds of spiritually weak Christens and taking advantage of them, promoting buying and selling in Gods temple. They say ‘If you give me money I will give you healing...No, it is a lie!!!

Christians should not be lazy and wishful in their thinking, bible says we must work to eat, but it is not bread and money that Jesus came to offer those he brought salvation to. It is a natural law that we should work for our earning and not the Gospel, there are 2 seperate concepts for two different categories of people. God does not interfere with the laws he has set in place, what a man sows, he will reap. If he is lazy he will reap the winds but it should be emphasized that those who want money should proceed back into the world and those who want salvation toward Jesus!

2010/10/23 23:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy