SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Chapter 8: The destroyers message... [part 1]

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Buwa

Chapter 8: The destroyers message... [part 1]

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am a little confused these days about the things I’m hearing in some churches, messages that seem to contradict and oppose the gospel of truth, messages that stand opposed to what I originally knew to be the Gospel some 22 years ago, and I am compelled to ask God if the gospel is "evolving" alongside the trends, religions and technologies of this world?

Someone said once that the reason he was preaching money was because financial prosperity in Christendom is at its all time low and children of God are living in squalor and poverty. He also quoted a bible verse that says” the whole creation is in earnest expectation of the sons of God” and added that since we are the sons of God, the only way to show our selves to the creation is buy getting money, and the only way to have money is by “PREACHING MONEY”. I have done my search on what the bible tells us about this type of messages and this is my finding....

The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. 20For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21that[i] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.Romans 8: 19

There is no part of our salvation or the gospel that involves scampering for wealth. The bible says ‘the whole creation is in earnest expectation of the Son’s of God’, trust me my friends when I say that the bible was not talking about Christians or pastors who have amassed wealth for themselves and are now leading those who are spiritually weak astray.. There are rich and powerful men everywhere in the world today, people who are so rich they do not know what to do with wealth any longer.

Only recently Bill Gates announced that he wants to give out more than 3 quarters of his wealth before the year 2010, he now has a foundation that helps him dash out money and Christian pastors are preaching money message, leading children of God astray to run after what unbelievers are throwing away. It is not rich pastors that the whole creation is eager to see, and I emphasis that without mincing my words “it is not rich or self aggrandized so called men of God or so called Christians or men who would stop at nothing to get wealth in the name of Christianity, because the creation it self has created wealth for men from the beginning of time.

Isaiah 61 blatantly tells us why the Spirit of the Lord comes upon us and I remember he said it would be to FREE and not to CAPTIVATE, and the freedom part, the unbinding part, the proclamation part, I emphasis. Jesus said “in my name they shall cast out demons, in my name they shall speak in new tongues, THEY SHALL LAY THEIR HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY(the sick) SHALL RECOVER”, ALL THESE THINGS YOU SHALL DO IN JESUS NAME, not by preaching prosperity. Because of the nature and dept of deceit in the world, I have decided to expand to the reader what God really expects of us, our true mandate and obligation as Christians.

According to scripture we see here who the whole creation is in earnest expectation of:

Daniel 3: 25 says “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Also:

When he came near the den, he called to Daniel in an anguished voice, "Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to rescue you from the lions?-Daniel 6:19-21

So from the above scriptures we have an example or an idea of what the creation is eager to see, a line up of attributes true believers should have in this dispensation will be described as you read on.

The creation is eager to see men in whom Christ has become wisdom, men who have grasped the dept of revelation knowledge in Spiritual understanding, Men who are holy and in continuous right standing with God, men who hold fast to grace provided for us by Jesus Christ. men who feel nothing but true and sincere compassion in their hearts for lost souls and men who genuinely have a craven to do the work of God here on earth, who would be thrown into fire for the gospel sake and will not be burned, men who would walk on water to preach the gospel, men who would command the storm to cease and it would obey so they can propagate the gospel, men who would not be killed by the poison of the most poisonous asps because they are doing Gods work, who would carry the gospel with nothing but truth and obedience in the message they preach so that God can manifest himself in and through their message and bless the lives of those who are spiritually walking towards salvation with his presence, even me.

Why wouldn’t they be burned? Because FIRE is an element of the creation.
Why wouldn’t they drown? Because the WATER is an element of the creation.
Why would the wind obey? Because the WIND is an element of the creation.
Why would they not be poisoned by the ASPS bite? Because the power of God flows through your veins. And yes an asp is an element of the creation.

Why make proclamations of power in their message to the people and to the church when they preach and Why do great signs and wonders? Because the CHURCH is the core element of the new creation. Remember the bible says the “Whole creation” both old and new, saved and unsaved. All these elements showed some form of recognition at one time or the other and even especially when Jesus showed up. Yes the expectant creation witnessed Gods power in the Son of God. Even Nebuchadnezzar said “I see a man like the SON of God (hence establishing recognition of the SONSHIP)” after he threw the 3 men who refused to bow down to him into the blazing furnace.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.-Isaiah 43:1-3

Why is it not happening in our time? Is it that we just don’t believe what we are being taught or that we are just being led astray all together? Can you Imagine a notion suggesting that the power of the Holy Spirit is for us to run around as Christians grabbing and grabbing and continuing to remain spiritually empty and in need of the truth? Today when I walk into a great number of churches I feel a great deal of spiritual dryness.

Cont'd part 2.

2010/10/23 23:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy