SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Failed: In My Second Marriage, No Affair - But Separated

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: don't let failure keep you from doing what is right

Quote:
pligrim777 wrote:
The stories are heart wrenching how the wives were pretty much abandoned even while married.

Wow, pilgrim, that is so my story. About two months after I moved out, I noticed that not one thing was added to or taken away from my life; the only thing that changed was the residence! Literally NOTHING had changed.

Youngmil, I really hate to use this analogy (some women will be offended but so be it!) but women are like puppy dogs (in the aspect) that if you smile and sound relatively happy when you call to us, we’ll run toward you!! And when the dog comes back from fetching, EVEN THOUGH they may not have fetched right; you still praise it and it rolls over wagging its tail! But on the other hand, you can tell when a dog and a person has been slapped, when you reach out suddenly to them, they dodge the hand till they see what you’re going to do. It’s so synonymous, it’s ironic! If you have a dog and call it when you are angry, does it or does it not come peeking around the corner to see what you want? But how many wives if the truth be told silently prays when she hears her husband holler her name?

Brother, I’m not saying everything is your fault (it takes TWO to tango), even though you are separated, it’s not too late to change your part of the tango! Read the word and meditate on it and pray; stop any worldly activities and seek the Lord!

God bless you brother and I hope God intervenes between you and your wife!

Lisa

2010/10/22 18:27Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Failed: In My Second Marriage, No Affair - But Separated

I wonder why youngmil is not responding?

2010/10/22 21:59Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re:

Quote:
I wonder why youngmil is not responding?

The original post was his first and only post.

I hope you (youngmil) are alright, brother!

God bless,
Lisa

2010/10/23 5:36Profile

Re:

youngmil,

Are you in fellowship with any believers? Not, do you "go to church", but are you IN fellowship with a group of believers? Close relationships? Are we the only ones you talk to?

2010/10/23 19:53

Re:

If it was his first posting then Anonymous with very little compassion would have discourage him with that incomprehensible post. All good stuff, just not the right timing.

2010/10/23 20:38

Re:

Quote:
If it was his first posting then Anonymous with very little compassion would have discourage him with that incomprehensible post. All good stuff, just not the right timing.

You've got a good point there.

2010/10/23 20:44

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy