SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : (thread title edited) "hypocrites", actors and their antics.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

(thread title edited) "hypocrites", actors and their antics.

Saints, brethern, my brothers and sisters,
i have thought and prayed whether to post this video segment, and i did recieve release from God.

Normally, i always like to look at the beautiful and pure things, Things in this most Holy Faith. i rarely focus on the 'wolves'...or apostates, i trust in the gift of discernment that God gave me, He's NEVER let me down, i PRAISE GOD for that, and if that seems like a 'boast'......beloved, i boast IN JESUS, such discernment is His.

forgive this preamble, but i feel bad, coz i'm not a 'watchman' type, pointing out this "error" in that guys ministry, or engage in belabored long theological arguments....you get the point.

i enjoy hopping the internet, helps in that "shrewd as snakes" aspect...read news papers from around the globe, check silver prices, watch translated venom spewing fvrom jihadist clerics...for some reason, i punched in "Todd Bentley" to the google bar...video, and i found something that just shocked me.

It was Todd's wife, the second one, the one he was having an affair with, then married, etc etc...Todd's wife tells of a 'dream' she had....ie, Oral Roberts chatting with Todd, which is a little off, coz isnt dear Oral passed?....then the dream goes on, and then its about elephants, and Oral putting his hand over her eyes, and how you have to have faith...and then soemthing terrible happens, she gets demon possessed right there....bout half way in.

Which made think of our dear brother Andrew Strom, i really adore that brother, never met him, but God allowed Andrew to get free of that group, and he did put out that warning video series....Pray for Andrew, point man in combat always gets attacked.

but tell me if you think i'm wrong....maybe she's just a kooky kind of girl, who likes to do kooky things, but that sure looked like some foul unclean spirit that grabs ahold of her....but still, i could be wrong.

didnt Jesus say, "this kind can only be removed by prayer"..?

(later edit-i removed the video link, so as not to give any credence to the workings of the devil)

please, lets us all not let this just be...macabre entertainment...at the end, either pray for Andrew, and/or pray for this dear lass...Todd Bentley....just pray, after you watch....its THAT bad.

in Jesus' love, neil

2010/10/20 20:47
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: i HAVE to post this....but its really disturbing and disheartening.

Neil, thanks for posting this, I am not surprised at this kind of "entertainment" in today's world at all. I feel that ministers that condone this, or let this happen in their Churches or within their ministries, are just bored with God's word. If they focused more on teaching the word of God, they would not have time for this, or the need for this, sad to say, it's like some of these ministries are out to out do someone else, and have gone off the deep end, and can't find their way back home. As you said Neil, we all need to Pray for all involved in this disgusting evil, for lack of better words.
Mr. Bill

2010/10/20 21:19Profile

The message seemed to be okay, not sure about what the manifestation was all about, or even necessary.

As for talking to dead people like Oral Roberts, Brother Roberts is not dead, he's alive in Christ. I personally have no qualms with her if she seen Oral Roberts and had spoken to her, however, if she hadn't taken that fit, I'd have no trouble receiving her message.

Covering the natural eyes so that one can see by faith and walking therein is all good.

The Elephant. The coming revival will be a sudden impact, forceful, and huge, it will shake the very foundations of the earth.

It all sounds good. I hope all she had was shivers about her experience. I truly hope she wasn't influenced by a devil.

2010/10/20 21:47

Re:

That is sad brother. But some brothers are trying to tell him the truth. Here 7 different brothers try. But, to no avail. What is most shocking, is the crowd's support of Todd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX4W2tVPjKg&feature=related

2010/10/20 21:57
iceman9

New York

Re:

I cannot believe that this is even being discussed! There is a powerful book that you should check out... It's called the Holy Bible. It is God's Word. I highly recommend that you stop wasting your time listening to false prophets like Todd Bentley. If you compair what Todd teaches to the Scriptures you will see he is not walking with God.

Talking with the dead was completely condemed by the Lord.

Deuteronomy 18:10-13

10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.

Todd's adultery generated wife is not seeing a vision of Oral Roberts. How completely sad that anyone would buy that. I will be praying for God to open your eyes and give you a hunger for the truth of His Word.

2010/10/20 22:09Profile

Re:

Quote:
Talking with the dead was completely condemned by the Lord.

The scriptures provided doesn't prove much.

And I am not sticking up for Todd or his wife, just saying that the scriptures that you provided didn't say that she conjured up Oral Roberts through a familiar spirit. She said she had a dream.

2010/10/20 22:17
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Talking to the dead??? This should be a big sign of ungodliness.

2010/10/20 22:18Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Todd Bentley's mistress/second wife? Disturbing? Are you sure?

;-P

I didn't have to click on the link to know that something is amiss there. I've seen and read enough from Todd Bentley and the two different Mrs. Todd Bentleys to know that something just isn't right there.

But, yes, I am praying for Andrew Strom...and even the entire Bentley crew.

2010/10/20 22:26Profile

Re:

Quote:
Talking to the dead??? This should be a big sign of ungodliness.

Not so.

Again, I am not for Todd Bentley.

Matthew 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

Matthew 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Luke 9:30 And, behold, there TALKED with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

Luke 9:31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of His decease which He should accomplish at Jerusalem.

Supposedly dead men, yet alive and Jesus talking to them and these supposedly dead men talking back.

Now if we say, well Elijah was taken up into heaven and didn't see death. We could go with that, but what did John say on the matter?

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

So how do we reckon these facts?

2010/10/20 22:31

Re:

I admire this brother. You have to recognize that many, no most are deceived. Maybe one or two will really HEAR what he is saying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9k60-GgVk&feature=related

2010/10/20 22:36

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy