SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Oh I just Love you

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Oh I just Love you

Just thought I would let you all know that I love you, and that Christ Jesus Loves You. I know, I know we don't always get along or agree on doctrines and theology but this mustn't and shouldn't deture my love for my brothers and sister in Christ.

As I see Christ He is Love and if Christ is in Us, then we ought to Love and if this forum is full of Christian then the atmosphere ought to be Love.

Please understand this isn't some mamby pamby Love I am talking about here but Love that runs deep and is passionate about Onething and that is the Father and secondly Our neighbor. Love that overflows and love that touches deeply and refreshes the soul. Have we operated in this kind of Love? A Serving Love? One that doesn't seek its own but seeks to serve others? A love that considers others above itself?

A Love with No reputation and doesn't seek to build one?

Again I love you all and just wanted to let you know, the next time you post think about the person on the recieving end will it encourage them to come closer to the Father?

2010/10/20 7:36Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re: Oh I just Love you

Quote:
the next time you post think about the person on the recieving end will it encourage them to come closer to the Father?

Would we lay our life down for them as well?

John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."

Even for our enemies?

Luke 23:34 But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves.

2010/10/20 11:45Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: Oh I just Love you

Oh, may we desire this divine
kind of love; this selfless kind
of love; this love that believes
all things, hopes all things,
endures all things!! LOVE NEVER
FAILS!!

2010/10/20 11:59Profile
NewCovWinDor

A Little Town In Iowa

Re:

Amen. We need more of this Spirit here.

I love you all too. You've been a great challenge and blessing to me.

In Jesus,

2010/10/20 23:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy