Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The Power of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

The Power of God

This Thursday at UNCC, I plan on preaching on the power of God. During my preaching, I plan on making an altar-call appeal of sorts, asking students who are sick, demon possessed, or just need a touch from God for another area in their life to come forward so that we can pray with them.

Pray that God would indeed manifest such power through us. Most our evangelism team just came back from a missions trip to Uruguay, where they saw God manifest His power greatly in such a matter, and in just one week through their evangelism efforts, they saw 240 souls added to the kingdom! We are praying for such results here, which God spoke to us all this past Sunday, that such can happen here in our area if we would just pray, fast, and seek the face of God.

2004/11/1 6:40Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The Power of God

Quote:
This Thursday at UNCC, I plan on preaching on the power of God. During my preaching, I plan on making an altar-call appeal of sorts, asking students who are sick, demon possessed, or just need a touch from God for another area in their life to come forward so that we can pray with them.

Lord Jesus bless the desires of your servants to represent your holy name to the world. May your power and miricales bear witness to the word being preached, may many be pierced to their hearts and cry out! Lord its by your power and your power alone this can happen, use Jimmy and other servants to accomplish this on the campus that the powers of satan will be thwarted.. in Jesus name, Amen.

2004/11/1 8:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy