SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Huh? Just when I had it figured OUT TOO!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Huh? Just when I had it figured OUT TOO!

So I was sitting down today and thinking about the Good Lord, I have had quite a ride here lately just reflecting on God, and it seems just when I have Him figured out He likes to throw another aspect of Him that throws me back to square one. While for most this might discourage but by God's grace I seem to enjoy it because it gives the Lord another opportunity to show me His Grace. Without grace I would be a sunk ship.

It seems everyday I am reminded of my sinfulness while at the same time reminded of God's Grace. I have heard many people that are reserved in helping people because "they maybe taking advantage of you" or "they maybe a cheat" This I welcome come all that wish to take advantage of me for I take advantage of the Grace of Christ daily.

Has anyone else experienced this? You feel you are making ground only to have a rug pulled out from under you (in a good way)?

2010/10/8 22:22Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: Huh? Just when I had it figured OUT TOO!

This is a hard truth; but GOD
will prune away what is not
useful to serve HIS purpose.
I'm between a rock and a hard
place now, clinging to the
ROCK of salvation for all I have.
HE has broken me, but HE is the
potter and I am but clay. He can
make me, mold me, shape me after
HIS great purpose and HIS Will!!

2010/10/8 23:27Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Amen to that brother, I am pleased to find there are many in the same process. Seems clinging to the Rock is all we can do. :)

2010/10/8 23:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy