Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : TRUE NEW COVENANT REVIVAL

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

TRUE NEW COVENANT REVIVAL

MY INSIGHT ABOUT IT.I taught revival was a going back to the original. The old creation was polluted in the fall of adam and eve . Christ comes to bring a reconciliation, a restoration to the full inheritance, This is the new creation and it is in stages . True new creation revival is a growing INTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST. I believe must of the thing we call revival is not new covenant revival , most is just the OLD testament type , still in the OLD CREATION. So I think when we speak of revival it depend on what type of revival we mean either the NEW COVENANT TYPE where SIN is all ready done away with through partaking of the divine nature or the Old covenant type where just the moral law of God is observe through a little measure of HIS spirit.

2010/10/7 11:55Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: TRUE NEW COVENANT REVIVAL

"Behold, I am making all things new."
Restoration has been GOD'S intent and
purpose from the very beginning. Not
just the restoration of the fellowship
that was shared in the garden; but also
the restoration of the kingdom HE has
planned and purposed to give His Beloved
Son.

2010/10/7 12:28Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

TRUE NEW COVENANT REVIVAL

Amen brother, yes that is the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ , a restoration higher than the realm Adam and Eve inherited before the fall.

2010/10/7 12:38Profile
Josef83

Sweden

yepp, new covernant life is true revival.
My grand father was a part of the early pentcostal revival in sweden,
and I heard from him it was very old covernant based.

2010/10/7 15:19Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re: NEW COVENANT REVIVAL

True friend, a lot of what we call revival is the Old covenant type.

2010/10/8 3:27Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

New Covenant Revival

Listen to the Bridegroom Beloved! Hear his voice! “How beautiful you are, my darling, How beautiful you are! Your eyes are like doves behind your veil”, ablaze with Holy Spirit fire, burning with passion for the beloved Son of God.
Oh Father in heaven, let us live in that blessed moment, as Jesus lifts our veil, and the glorious love of his holy kiss shines for eternity.

2010/10/8 3:42Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

"True new creation revival is a growing INTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST."

The purpose of God is not only that men would be saved from hell, but that they would be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. The Apostle Paul travailed for the Galatians that "Christ would be formed in them." Christ is in us, but the will of God is that He would be fully formed in us. The purpose of all of God's dealings with us is the fulness of Christ. That He may increase and that we may decrease. That Christ might be magnifed in our mortal bodies, so that we can truly say: "For me to live is Christ."

Mike

2010/10/8 7:51Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re:

Amen brother. May the heavenly vision be fresh everyday as HE anoint our eyes to see what we are call to possess.

2010/10/8 9:57Profile
ancientfaith

Re:

The REAL new covenant is the fulfillment of the old...complete with Priesthood and Sacrifice.

New Covenant Revival is not a term found in Scripture. Do I see a bit of a contradiction in your stated belief in the self-refuting doctrine of Sola Scriptura?

I am SO happy to be Catholic!!!

It is the one true faith.

Someone last night said that Catholics are deceived because I claimed that the Church is the pillar of the Truth and quoted a couple wonderful Scriptures to try and prove that. I guess they didn't know their Bible as well as they thought:

"But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." - 1 Tim. 3:15

O praise the Lord, He showed me the Truth! I invite you ALL to the only Body connected with the Head!

It is WONDERFUL!!!!

2010/10/8 16:10Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re:

Quote:
I am SO happy to be Catholic!!!

I am so grieved that you find your joy in being a Catholic. It will fade. Only the unspeakable joy of being in Christ Jesus will last.

2010/10/8 16:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy