SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Getting Your Breakthrough

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

Getting Your Breakthrough

God does not have to create your breakthrough. Your breakthrough or your answer already exists. You may not be able to see it but it already exists. Because faith is the substance of things (Hebrews 11:1). And a thing is only a thing when it exists. If it did not exists you couldn't have faith for it.

The Bible says while we look not at the things which are seen but at the things which are not seen (2Corinthians 4:18). Notice it says to look at the things which are not seen. You can't judge whether something exists or not based on your senses. Because your answer exists in the spiritual realm. And you can't base spiritual things by your senses.

Like Elisha in 2Kings 6:15-17 when the Syrian army came to take him captive. His servant arose that morning and saw the great number of soldiers and paniced. But notice Elisha's response "Fear not there's far more with us than be with them." In the natural that may have seemed to be not true. But I'm not talking about what's in the natural, I'm talking about what's in the spiritual. Notice Elisha spoke by his faith not his sight. And that's what you have to do. Then Elisha prayed that his servants eyes(spiritual eyes) be opened and he saw what Elisha knew by faith.

The Bible say's God's word shall not return to him void but it shall accomplish that which he please (Isaiah 55:11). And the word of the Lord is like a hammer (Jeremiah 23:29). The word of the Lord is eternal (everlasting) and this physical realm is temporal (subject to change). When the eternal comes against the temporal it will breakthrough into the physical. If you speak the word of God long enough with faith it will make it's way into the physical. Even from the beginning of time in Genesis 1 the physical can't stop the word of God from accomplishing. So speak the word and don't stop until it breaksthrough.

2010/10/5 23:00Profile

Re: Getting Your Breakthrough

Unbelief will stop you from getting your breakthrough.

As a man thinketh, so is he. Proverbs 23:7.

Believe the Word of God, or the god of lies.

2010/10/5 23:10
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

Sounds like WOF preaching. If the Lord giveth, bless God; If the Lord taketh away, bless God. For God knows what is good for His children; & if we know how to give good gifts to each other being wicked, how much more able is God able to give good things that sees everything from beginning to end & looks @ the heart of a man, & not @ outward appearances. Bless God; He doesn't owe me anything, I am a worm. Thy Presence is what I desire. God help a wretch like me.

2010/10/5 23:30Profile

Re:

Nope, Proverbs 23:7 is God's Word.

It is true that if you believe a lie you will be deceived and act according to that lie that you believe is the truth. It is your choice if you want to think things about yourself that God does not think about you.

2010/10/6 1:29
Yeshuasboy

Re:

Pilgrim, I wasn't referrin to your Proverbs quote. The Word is The Word. God loves me I know; however, I don't believe I deserve it! I am a worm; although, the good that is in me is not of myself, it is the gift of God; therefore I will not boast. I do see traces of WOF in the original post which is Franklin's though. What is victory in man's eyes maynot be defined as victory for Christ. So, let Franklin speak for himself as we all should.

2010/10/6 2:18Profile
Yeshuasboy

Re:

I believe that the Christ Jesus glorified the Father by His Life which personified His expressive walk in which He said, "I have come to do the will of Him who sent Me." Oh, that we who profess Christ as Lord also have this mindset - the denial of self.

2010/10/6 3:29Profile

Re:

Quote:
I do see traces of WOF in the original post which is Franklin's though. What is victory in man's eyes maynot be defined as victory for Christ. So, let Franklin speak for himself as we all should.

Uh, ok? I do see what you mean.
Quote:
If you speak the word of God long enough with faith it will make it's way into the physical.

Conversely, man views suffering differently than God does, too.

2010/10/6 8:46
FranklinB

Re:

You consider yourself to be a worm. Do you think God would send his son Jesus to die for a worm. You need to see you as God sees you.

2010/10/6 16:40Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy