SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Power Speech regarding Abortion Gianna Jessen

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nizero

Power Speech regarding Abortion Gianna Jessen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPF1FhCMPuQ
Gianna Jessen Abortion Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8B1nKGIAeg
Gianna Jessen Abortion Part 2

2010/9/29 2:35Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Power Speech regarding Abortion Gianna Jessen

I love these videos!

In part 2 Gianna speaks directly to the males and their responsibility towards females which occurs towards the end of the video. I consider it very good.

I understand she is talking to a secular group and in that context I would consider her to be a very brave lady who spoke so forcibly.

ginnyrose

2010/9/29 7:08Profile
dougm1955

Black Mountain,N.C

Re:

Where do those tiny spirits go?.......WOE TO WHO?...A starving kid just wanted to know?

2010/10/3 21:15Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
Where do those tiny spirits go?

Where do you think they went?

ginnyrose

2010/10/3 22:13Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Doug asked:

Quote:
Where do those tiny spirits go?.......WOE TO WHO?...A starving kid just wanted to know?

I did not give you a decent answer, did I?

The scriptures nowhere speak directly to this question. As I was mulling this question this morning, another question came to me: why is this so? I suspect it has something to do with human nature...

All I can say is that God loves people and he does not wish that any would spend eternity in hell, and those that will will do so because of the choices they have made. We all know this. When a person has never had the opportunity to make that choice, we can assume where that spirit went to. In any case this belongs to God and He will take care of it - he is always just, let us never forget that.

Sometimes there are questions whose answers are not found in the Scripture. When this happens we must back off and not insist on knowing everything. If God had deemed it essential for us to know these answers He would have made sure it would be included in the written word, otherwise you will just have to trust Him to do what is just - and he will do so regardless of any human's opinion or wishes.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2010/10/4 11:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy