SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : What a blessing!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Beseder18

Houston

What a blessing!

This site is such a blessing. :-)

I've already listened to sermons by Brother Yun and Art Katz. :) I'm looking forward to listening to others by Corrie ten Boom and Leonard Ravenhill.

Shalom to you,

2004/10/30 23:36Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: What a blessing!

Welcome :-)
L. Ravenhill is who I've listen to so far. then Brother andrew. so much more and the member are great. The site is nice for listening to others.

2004/10/31 0:12Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: What a blessing!

Quote:
This site is such a blessing.

Amen! Welcome to SI Beseder18, I believe that this is just a beggining of the blessings, expect more and let the Lord change and melt your heart for His glory!

2004/10/31 8:30Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I've already listened to sermons by Brother Yun and Art Katz. :) I'm looking forward to listening to others by Corrie ten Boom and Leonard Ravenhill.

Welcome to SermonIndex~! yes Leonard Ravenhill was the primary speaker I got up to begin this ministry and the message of genuine revival. Also I would highly recommend you hear this message which is the highest downloaded sermon off the site: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]. I am looking forward to hearing more from you in the forums and you sharing how God is blessing you by these messages.

2004/10/31 10:07Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy