Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : A New Member from Nias, Indonesia

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Fae

A New Member from Nias, Indonesia

I found this site by mistake, but in a few seconds I finally knew it's very useful. I am blessed by this site. Thanks alot to every one who has developed this site. My Jesus bless you all.

I come from Nias Island, Indonesia. My written english is not good but I hope you can understand what I wrote or will write here.

The contents of this site seems very interesting, I have read some of them, downloaded or heard some Godly music. Tks.

2010/9/25 21:54Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: A New Member from Nias, Indonesia

Welcome to SermonIndex, as you have discovered, this site is a gold mine.

Just for starters I would humbly recommend that you listen to Zac Poonen for some great teaching and Carter Conlon for some great preaching.

Also, can you tell us about the condition of the church in Indonesia?

In Christ,

Ron

2010/9/25 22:09Profile
Fae

Re:

Brother Ron, tks for your warm welcome. In next few days I'll search and try to listen to Zac Poonen for some great teaching or Carter Conlon for some great preaching as you recomended.

I agree with you, this site is a gold mine and I wonder, I'll be busy and spend my idle time to dig and dig down.

Indonesia is a big country, there are many churches in it. Churches in Indonesia grow day by day and Satan doesn't like it. The consequency, some churches are destroyed or are not allowed to perform their activities.

Churches here and of course churches around the world need our prayer.

2010/9/26 0:21Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy