The Dangers of Aspertame

-----------------------------------------------

From the Body to the Body

Vital Words to the Body of Christ
from the Harvest Team at New Foundation Publications

We pray these words encourage you
in your walk to press into the Kingdom.

The Dangers of Aspertame
We would ask you to give this warning to as many of your friends, family, and loved ones as soon as possible.

The College of Physicians has implicated ASPARTAMINE in any number of TERMINAL and SKYROCKETING USA diseases including M.S., Lupus, Fibromialgia, Diabetes, Manic Depression and Brain Tumors. Many others are also listed in the attachment. Please consider reading and passing on to as many people as you can. Thanks. Judy

-----Original Message-----

Date: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 6:01 PM
Subject: Fwd: Important info on lupus & m.s./re:ASPARTAME

This was sent to me by a friend suffering from symptoms of Lupis, which my mom died of. Please consider this when praying for people and let more people know of the dangers of ASPARTAME....esp. when given to children. Priscilla

Just thought you might care to know should know how billions of people are being poisoned. I have nothing to do with these people.

WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE and the MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FOUNDATION

F.D.A. ISSUING FOR COLLUSION WITH MONSANTO Article written by Nancy Markle (1120197)

I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on "ASPARTAME marketed as 'NutraSweet', 'Equal', and 'Spoonful'". In the keynote address by the EPA, they announced that there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus, and they did not understand what toxin was causing this to be rampant across the United States. I explained that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.

When the temperature of Aspartame exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. (formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants). The methanol toxicity mimics multiple sclerosis; thus people were being diagnosed with having multiple sclerosis in error. The multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, where methanol toxicity is.

In the case of systemic lupus, we are finding it has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. Also, with methanol toxicity, the victims usually drink three to four 12 ounce cans of them per day, some even more. In the cases of systemic lupus, which is triggered by ASPARTAME, the victim usually does not know that the aspartame is the culprit. The victim continues its use aggravating the lupus to such a degree, that sometimes it becomes life threatening.

When we get people off the aspartame, those with systemic lupus usually become asymptomatic. Unfortunately, we can not reverse this disease. On the other hand, in the case of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, (when in reality, the disease is methanol toxicity), most of the symptoms disappear. We have seen cases where their vision has returned and even their hearing has returned. This also applies to cases of tinnitus.

During a lecture I said "If you are using ASPARTAME (NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc.) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms spasms, shooting pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss- you probably have ASPARTAME DISEASE!" People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I've got this, is it reversible?" It is rampant. Some of the speakers at my lecture even were suffering from these symptoms.

In one lecture attended by the Ambassador of Uganda, he told us that their sugar industry is adding aspartame! He continued by saying that one of the industry leader's sons could no longer walk - due in part by product usage!

We have a very serious problem. Even a stranger came up to Dr. Espisto (one of my speakers) and myself and said, 'Could you tell me why so many people seem to be coming down with MS?" During a visit to a hospice, a nurse said that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence.

Here is the problem. There were Congressional Hearings when aspartame was included in 100 different products. Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, but to no avail. Nothing has been done. The drug and chemical lobbies have very deep pockets. Now there are over 5,000 products containing this chemical, and the PATENT HAS EXPIRED!!!! At the time of this first hearing, people were going blind. The methanol in the aspartame converts to formaldehyde in the retina of the eye. Formaldehyde is grouped in the same class of drugs as cyanide and arsenic-DEADLY POISONS!!! Unfortunately, it just takes longer to quietly kill, but it is killing people and causing all kinds of neurological problems. Aspartame changes the brain's chemistry. It is the reason for severe seizures. This drug changes the dopamine level in the brain. Imagine what this drug does to patients suffering from Parkinson's Disease. This drug also causes Birth Defects.

For the rest of the article:

http://www.newfoundationspubl.org/from48.htm

2010/9/25 19:25Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: The Dangers of Aspertame

Weeellll....

These health nuts can drive a body crazy with their research...they say this and that and another thing is bad for you only to come back a couple years later to inform you that new findings prove otherwise. And they may even say how healthy it is!

The latest food that is declared as being healthy is coffee and chocolate! They used to say chocolate causes acne and coffee gives one the jitters and who knows what all.

You what I have decided? Moderation is the best. I like my eggs fried in butter....:-), eaten with toasted homemade bread (made with additional gluten - horrors!), spread with Troyer's butter!

;-) :-)

ginnyrose

2010/9/25 19:33Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I'm still waiting for the double cheeseburger with fries to be deemed healthy :) I guess here's to hoping.

2010/9/25 19:38Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

I've decided herbs just don't work, and drugs are better. But I agree moderation is good. :)

2010/9/25 19:39Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi ginnyrose...

LOL!!!

I like my eggs with butter too!

My dad was a late-in-life baby. His mom was about 50 yrs old when she gave birth to him! So, by the time I was old enough to spend the summer at her house in a tiny rural village in the mountains of eastern Pennsylvania, my "grammy" was pretty old.

During those summers as a little boy, I was always worried about her health. I used to tell Grammy about how they make "healthy eggs" without the yokes. She would scoff at the thought! "Why would I want to eat eggs without yokes? That is where all of the flavor comes from!"

Interstingly, my grammy lived to a ripe old age. She was nearly 100 years old when she died a few years ago. She was healthy at the time. However, she caught an infection at the hospital (after successfully surviving a fall down the stairs). However, during all of her years, she didn't live a "healthy" lifestyle like some make a habit of doing. She would "eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing" (Nehemiah 8:10). She drank sodas, ate chocolate (and other sweets), ate butter, lots of jelly and jams, and I don't think that she EVER ate whole wheat bread or "organic" fruits and vegetables (other than what she grew in her own garden). She lived to be just a few weeks from her 100th birthday...and was quite healthy until she went to the hospital.

:-)

2010/9/25 20:06Profile

Re:

Since high blood pressure slowed my eating down to moderation, I've had to toss a lot of the things that have been familiar to my everyday use. Salt was the first thing that was taken off the list. Since being off of salt for over a year now, I can taste the natural occurring salt in vegetables. No salt potato chips has more flavour than regular salted ones. I've ended up cooking everything from scratch and I try to make my own bread.

I've recently started losing weight when I cut out glucose laden soft drinks.

I've always had a fear of drinking anything with artificial sugar in it. I might have had a diet pepsi at one time and shivers went down my spine. I really don't know how people can drink the stuff. There are healthy alternatives that are very slowly being used in soft drinks, one of them is Stevia. Stevia is a great sweetener, doesn't hit the blood with an overdose of sugar. Little expensive but worth the bother, which is probably another reason why the big bottling companies won't touch it, it would eat up their profits.

Once salt was taken off the menu the desire to go to MacDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, and KFC have totally subsided. It's the salt and fat that draws a person to those places like a user on drugs needing a fix. Once the need is removed, so goes the need to go to those places.

The butter sounds really nice ginnie, but alas, I'd love to eat more of it but I feel like my throat is being clogged when I eat too much of it. So it's Eggs with no salt non hydrogenated margarine for moi.

2010/9/25 22:52
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Quote:
We pray these words encourage you in your walk to press into the Kingdom.

This is the reason I posted this..did no one catch it?

relating aspertame to your walk with God? is that not just downright silliness?

I mean, I know we need to take care of our bodies for the use of serving the Lord here on Earth. But this is extreme!

2010/9/25 23:02Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Wasn't there another group of people in the New Testament that was extremely strict in what they ate as well? ;)

2010/9/25 23:12Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. mt 15:11

"are we seeking holiness, or wholesomeness?!" - A martin (paraphrase)

2010/9/25 23:33Profile
TrueWitness

Re:

The website Snopes.com, which sets about to either verify or debunk urban legends and other thru-the-grapevine type gossip deems this to be false.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp

I will say that not everybody is alike. If you are sensitive or have a bad reaction to aspartame, then by all means, avoid it.

2010/9/26 1:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy