SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : to love your brother

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

to love your brother

“By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.” 1 John 3:10

We need to understand that if we do not love our brother we are just like Cain, who was of the evil one, and a murderer. He slew Abel because his deeds were evil and Abel’s deeds were righteous. We as children of God need to be on guard against the temptation to become hateful in defense of our doctrine. That is what the children of the devil, by nature, are inclined to do. For this murderous spirit can manifest itself spiritually as well as physically. It happens when someone takes up the word of God, and instead of fighting the devil with it, they attack the truth. They use a twisted blackened sword to weave spiritual lies which are destructive to their brother's soul.
But have faith!!! Jesus Christ is a mountain of truth and lies are dashed to pieces upon him. He is our fortress. Our strong tower! The nations may rage but he will dash them to pieces with a rod of iron. Vengeance is the Lord’s! But as for us, we are to be “like a lamb that is led to slaughter, And like a sheep that is silent before its shearers” Isaiah 53:7. Peace, Grace, and Love to you all in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

2010/9/25 17:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy