SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pat Robertson supports Telekinesis !

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
lwpray

Sweden

Lead us to the ones you have stationed...

Now, this one struck the very heart of it all:

Oh God, I’m so sick of the Robertson’s and the Hinn’s and the Crouch’s, and the Rove’s and the Delay’s of this world. . .
Lord Jesus, please. . . lead us to the John the Baptist’s that you have stationed on the anonymous riverbanks of this world.
Strengthen them, and encourage them, feed them and bless them.
Dear Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, save us from these wolves.

Lead us to the John the Baptist’s that you have stationed on the anonymous riverbanks of this world. . .

Thank you, Neil. . .
Lars

2004/10/31 12:39Profile
cornerstone

Singapore / Australia (Melbourne)

Re: Robbie

We don't get Christian TV in Singapore. However the TV media itself is powerful. Sadly the devil has used it to his advantage.

The Christian community, from Christian TV programs from the US, (I have watch some , when I'm home in Australia).

Sadly, it lacks the deeper teaching of God. And has become beggers. Asking people for money. And message which are on TV which are shallow, and have quite a bit of Balaam teaching.

To be honest. When I was young, I was put off of being a Christian when I saw Christian TV from the US. It was too dramatic, and pastors on TV were living high lifestyle. I attended a very dry church, which put me off. Until I came to Singapore (that's a long story)

However, it is important for Christian community not to conform to this world, and mimic or dramatise programs from the world.

For example. I am web developer for our church website.
Its my role not have pop-up ads, no flashing banners, not to sell any things online, or even big write up of the Pastor. But have the word of God presented nicely. So people would be compelled to read the content. [url=http://www.cscc.org.sg]Cornerstone[/url]

And its important we use the media wisely (TV, radio, print, and web) to spread the gospel, so outreach to many people as we can. We can not the ignore the media as a tool. (Your bible is a form of media), Paul used it, to write his letters.

For example: this forum, and this website help us grow more with the Lord, as we listen to wise men preach the truth, and provoke us understand more when we read the bible.

2004/10/31 13:00Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Robbie

Hey Neil,

Don't put away that computer, just stay logged on here. :-) You never know the good that is being done through sharing your thoughts and heart.

Remember the signs that you have been putting up?
There is a lot of traffic going through these parts on any given day and a lot of signs are being read even when they are not being responded to. All over the world no less.

Kind of scary at the same time...now that I think about it...

It's an unorthodox church in some ways around here, but it is a church inwardly, where it matters, besides we have better reading material than your local library
:-P

2004/10/31 13:27Profile
cornerstone

Singapore / Australia (Melbourne)

Re:

Agree. One message goes a long way. Even to Singapore.

2004/10/31 13:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy