SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : a man of understanding

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
knitefall

a man of understanding

some quotes from a man of understanding. Do you agree that he sees by the hand of the Spirit? :

‎"It needs to be 'Lord, I lay myself down with the good and the bad' recognizing you cannot live out this life [speaking as a follower of Christ] in and of yourself [even after getting Saved]." -Bro David Borg. World Evangelism Bible College and Seminary, 2010.

If anyone would like to have Bro Borg come and teach at your church, leave a PM and I'll pass your number on to him or another instructor.

“true worship is not how good you can sing or loud you can pray. True worship into the Lord is surrendering unto Him - it's living God's Life."

"Holiness IS this: Someone who knows God's Way and walk's there in."

"who are you giving yourself to? Unto the Holiness that belongs to God and He shares it with you? OR your own flesh acts?"

"Oh, I'm Saved now... I can do the 'Holy' and 'Christian' thing on my own..." not if you want God's Grace and help.

‎"living in the power of the flesh will cut us off from Grace."

"If you don't understand the Message of the Cross, you'll read things like 1Pet 1:15 and 16 and think you should try and fulfill them in the flesh."

"But Holiness will manifest on the outward as you have separated yourself unto God."

"holiness is not an outward appearance - it has nothing to do with the way you ACT."

2010/9/23 0:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy