SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Impossible to renew?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Christinyou.

Just playing around. Sometimes, I think that we can be way to serious... about a whole lot of nothing. Earlier, someone was trying to make some smiles with our refromed brothers. I in turn was doing the same. I appologize if I offended you. trying to smile is all. :-)

2010/10/8 1:40Profile
Lesserlight

Re:

The message of He. 6 is consistent throughout the Bible both to the church in the wilderness and to the church of the NT. I cannot imagine any sect of Christianity not accepting the fact that there are Christians that not only will not bring forth 100 fold fruit there are ones that will fail miserably

God is not mocked and those who return to sin are worse off than had they never turned away from sin.

2nd Peter 2; 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

However for those who do not frustrate His Love go from Christ the seed sown in their heart to the fullness of Christ formed in us...... what greater reward could there be than that?

Blessings

Doug

2010/10/8 11:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy