SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Michael Brown and James White defend the doctrine of the Trinity

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

david c,

Thanks for the note towards building up the saints.

To begin with, i'de like to suggest a message through Bill McLeod:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=18112

Please correct me if there is error in the following.
I'm learning just like everyone else.

It's satisfying to observe another who endears truth, yet your assumptions of Zechariah seem to be a bit off base ...not to say that mine aren't.

i have been revealed many things about those that stray from the faith once and for all handed down through Jesus and His apostles, of which the scarlet woman, the mother of whoredom, has played no small part. The sad part about this is that these who adhere to such as absolutely correct will not even bother to look for the originating source. Most go on their merry way thinking and stating their view is kosher . . .and calamnity then falls when least expected. Though the work of the Holy Spirit is virtually absent in their lives, the book of His Acts is regarded as simply past historical remeniscience to them. They excuse the failure to walk in His Spirit as Acts examples being something only for the apostles of days gone by rather than recognizing that God does not vouch for nor support error. . . though He does continue to use us in spite of ourselves.

The dogma of trinity was propogated through western (mystico-mythical-magickal) thought attempting to stamp out Judaic mindset and heel-grind any recognition of the Jew, even in the scriptures written through Jews.

The fundamental question of those who believe into obediently following Jesus is not whether our understanding of God's form is correct, but rather whether or not our own lives and what we propogate as doctrine points to Jesus Christ crucified and the apostles teachings, respectively. There is no ultimate glory to God nor power in anything else save this.

As you full well know the majority is always right, so just ignore the few who know they are chosen.
[SERIOUSLY: Reconsider or run as with lemmings into the sea. Trying to make the scriptures say what they do not is the exercise of either running headlong towards a cliff or walking on thin ice.]

For example, the reference given by Renouncer of II Peter 2.1-2 is in reference to false prophets proclamations brought to recognition. In the previous chapter, Peter is speaking about anything that turns our attention from the more sure Word of prophecy, namely Jesus Christ (see also: Rev. 19.10).

With this in mind, how does a view that the Holy Spirit is a seperate and distinct personage 'other than'-->(aka: 'Anti-')<--Christ pointing us towards Jesus Christ?

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

As far as false doctrine goes, i will not attempt to stand out for anything wrong --once righted-- that steps beyond the clear revelation in scripture . . . and neither should anybody else.

Ask where the Bible plainly states that the Holy Spirit is a person distinct and seperate from Jesus Christ. If it can't be found, reconsider.

As well, though this will prolly fall on deaf ears and be read by eyes with blinders, i beg all to please quit with the mystico-mythical-magickal mindset spin-off of what the Bible does not say. When one goes to the sciptures trying to prove trinity is this emphasising Christ Jesus?

If the Nicean Council of 325 A.D. is not evidence enough, look up "Trinity" in the New Catholic Theological Dictionary to gain a fuller picture.

==========================================

It is well that Revelation is gone to in referring to Zechariah 4. Of the little over 400 verses in Revelation, over 300 reference Old Testament Prophecy, of which over 270 are virtually verbatim quotes.

Still other things fall out of place if the passage you cite is an allusion to trinity... like the candleSTAND being Christ Jesus (Rev. 1.13) and the Candlesticks being the 7 churches (Rev. 1.20)...

yet you state,"The candlestick all of gold can only speak of Christ the Light of the world."

...and it will be added that Jesus said in Mt.5.14-16, "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Zech. 4.6-10 gives us clarity that this passage is talking about man's efforts towards the 'church' being rebuilt after God's ideal is placed before Him.

You also state, "The two olive trees on either side of the candlestick, to me speak of the Father (grace, grace unto it v7); . . .

Here, this is disagreed with as well.
["gift of love" is the definition of "grace", from which all other ideas related to grace flow.]
At the 1st Pentecost following passover out of Egypt, the Children of Israel 50 days later in the wilderness recieve the ten words (commandments) from God. This is the first 'grace' referred to.

The 'grace unto it' is in reference to the Pentecost 50 days after Jesus work completed and the recieving of the Holy Spirit. In this recieving the Spirit of the Lord, they and we are empowered to keep God's Law not merely in letter, but in the very spirit of it . . .doing good as Jesus did.

Paul in Romans speaks of God's Law which is the first grace, being God's "gift of love", calling it spiritual, righteous, holy, and good (Rom. 7.12-14).

In chapter 6, the 'grace unto it' is accounted to us through our identification in Jesus Christ crucified, trusting in His finished work as our own righteousness.

Chapter 8.2-4 summarizes the result and purpose presented in chapters 6-7:
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
(see also Eph. 2.8-10)

As well, in chapter 11 he makes reference to the two olive trees being those living within either the Old or True Israel economy.

You continued:
and the Holy Spirit (...but by my spirit v6). They are intimately and organically connected to the candlestick from their branches to it's pipes and bowl, all as one being and one vision.

This is seen here as not the Holy Spirit --(per se, unless 'my spirit' is the spirit of the Lord)-- as all these things mentioned find their 'organic' connection to the candlestand, being one like unto the son of man in Rev. 1 .

The oil itself is seen here as the outflowing of God's Spirit.

You also said:

I know that there are other interpretations of the olive trees including:
a) Joshua and Zerubbabel - but they only forshadow our lord as king and priest after the order of Mechizadek
b) The two witnesses of Revelation chapter 11. However, reading carefully, they are described as 'the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth' Rev 11:4 (KJV) ie not a complete fulfillment.

Re: a)
Zerrubbabel seems to represent to me man under Law and hardly relative to Melki-, and Joshua to me is a representation of man after Jesus finished work on the cross.

Re: b) The two witnesses, unless convinced otherwise, to me are representing the Law and the Prophets which now perhaps makes this vision of Zechariah much clearer to me.

(What did Jesus say of the prophets in comparing us to them?Mt. 5.11-12 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

Have you ever noted that Law is predominantly of the letter and the message of the prophets is always in the spirit of it, being an expression of God's heart towards man?)

What about the flame of the candlesticks?

Oh yeah, let's let our little lights shine for Jesus,
who is, as ManofGod0000 has clarified, The only immortal Potentate, being the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of all we know that is.

Onto and through and of and for and by Him are all things.

Blessed be the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ!

Amen!

Still thinkin' bout' all this.
Love, Hope, and Faith,
g

2010/9/19 8:58
ManofGod0000

Re:

Seems like very Good discussion here brethren,

To God always be the glory

2010/9/19 10:59Profile
davidc

France

Re:

Phanetheus says
''Ask where the Bible plainly states that the Holy Spirit is a person distinct and seperate from Jesus Christ. If it can't be found, reconsider.''

Anyone with an open mind on reading the New Testament will see that the Godhead is three persons. Each of them testify not of themselves but of the other two.

In John's gospel, especially we see how Jesus came to bare witness of the two persons: - the Father
For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. John 12:49-50 (KJV)

And the Holy Spirit:
These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you John 14:25-26 (KJV)

The Father bears witness to Jesus
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me John 5:37 (KJV)

The Father sends the Holy Ghost and He proceeds from the Father (empties Himself - Zech 4v12)

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me John 15:26 (KJV)

The Holy Ghost bears witness to and glorifies Jesus.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. (John 16:13-15 (KJV)

The Holy Ghost in the christian and in Jesus himself bears witness that we are sons by crying Abba Father.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: Romans 8:14-16 (KJV)

(The Holy Ghost was not given until pentecost, so Jesus alone prayed this way "And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt '' (Mark 14:35-36 (KJV))

This is Love, the essence and character of our God. Denying self, glorifying the others. Will you reconsider?

2010/9/19 19:25Profile

Re:

i'm not ashamed of the Gospel

http://www.fireonthealtar.com/compilations/neil%20g/Dwell.mp3

2010/9/19 21:19

Re:

N4J,
That jam tastes very good.

I.

David C:
Phanetheus says
''Ask where the Bible plainly states that the Holy Spirit is a person distinct and seperate from Jesus Christ. If it can't be found, reconsider.''

Anyone with an open mind on reading the New Testament will see that the Godhead is three persons. Each of them testify not of themselves but of the other two.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
P:
Anyone who reads the NT without accounting into it that which it is commentary of --(the OT being approximately 4/5ths of the whole Bible)-- with an open mind is fair game for false doctrine.

We can come to the scriptures with preconcieved notions and most likely glean whatever serves our impetus, yet is it what scripture actually says?

i could take two verses:
"Judas Hung himself"
then
"go thou and do likewise"
and set a perfect foundation for a doctrine of gnosticism, but would it be true?
Anybody openminded enough might see this as true.

The dogma of trinity was not propogated until the primitive church had been obliterated from Roman life, having lived in catacombs and fleeing to the mountains or caves. With the original Jerusalem church, it's Judaic roots, and it's teachings violently forced out of the way, Roman Catholicism was instituted through Constantine to create a false institutionalized church under the headship and rule of Roman government.

(Who is head of the church?)

It was not until the third century that the notion of trinity was instituted by this government ruled apostacy.

Constantine recognized that in uniting all varying kultus under the headship of one religion... <--the opiate of the masses--
...under one government's rule, he could potentially secure a one world government as well. So, anything that ran counter to Romanism in government and religion ended up facing death (if recanting and/or submission to this were not options).

The Godhead is not three persons. A three person Godhead was never taught nor advocated by Jesus nor His disciples/apostles. It was a 3rd century invention by the devisings of two Roman Catholic theologians: Origen and Tertullian.

If the Gohead being three persons is doctrine, it is apostate doctrine and false as well.

We are stepping out on a very weak limb to state that the Holy Spirit is something other than Christ Jesus. This is just another way of saying the Holy Spirit is antichrist.

The words holy and spirit do not delineate personage. They are definitive. Holy is a descriptive adjective. Spirit is an impersonal noun. These two words combined are merely defining aspect in singularity --the answer to the question of whether this singularity is either purpose, authority, power and/or form is not stated --nor can it be proven incontravertibly without considering the OT. In no way do these two words combined state any person.

(Personages have names, not non-specific loosely defined aspects.)

Yet, for consideration is offered the question:
Whom are we to recognize and glorify as holy?

In OT prophecy, particularily Isaiah, Jesus is referred to as "The Holy One (of Israel)".

In the gospels this is accounted as true when demons recognize and state Jesus to be this Holy One; yet, rather than denying this fact, Jesus tells them to shut-up when this is declared through their possession of men.

As well, this is the song of praise unto our Lamb slain in the Revelation of Jesus: "Holy, Holy, Holy..."

Why do you consider it so much of a stretch to state that this spirit:
- of and from the Holy One,
-the Spirit of the Lord,
-the Spirit of Christ . . .
. . . is none other than Jesus?

You have yet to prove that the Spirit of the Lord is someone other than Jesus. (Who is Lord?)

To point others towards a person other than Jesus is not what following Jesus is all about. The life of we who will be like him is:
1.) Caring through sharing His/our faith recieved abiding in Jesus Christ;
2.) Learning about living life in Him through the scriptures (which ever point us back to Him);
and
3.) Worship and supplication (in prayer and action) to our Heavenly Father regarding these 2 things aforementioned.
This is the simplicity of being in Christ and to complicate isssues that step beyond what is plainly stated, making Christ Jesus secondary at best, is no true doctrine at all. Rather, it is stepping away from the truth Himself.
========================================

II.

DC:
In John's gospel, especially we see how Jesus came to bare witness of the two persons: - the Father
For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. John 12:49-50 (KJV)

And the Holy Spirit:
These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you John 14:25-26 (KJV)
P:
The issue of the Father is undeniable. Jesus points everybody to Him.

Jesus bears witness not of Himself (as a man); but of two persons, not three.

Western thought often fails to recognize that Jesus stating Himself to be the 'son of man' was fulfillment to being the prophet of which Moshe wrote:
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
Deut. 18.15-19

(Here we see Jesus being the very 'Grace unto it' spoken of in Zech. 4)

Anyway, in John 14-16 Jesus is speaking prophecy and not plain stated facts you can take to the bank. He is (prophetically/cryptically) referring to Himself who being in the form of a man is not yet glorified.

". . . But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name . . ."

After Jesus Ascended back to the Father in a flesh and bone body, heart, and spirit assuming former glory, seated and His work finished, it only stands to reason that the Father will send Jesus' everywhere present spirit in the power and purpose, (i.e., 'in the name',) of Jesus Himself.

III.

DC:
The Father bears witness to Jesus
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me John 5:37 (KJV)
P:
YES! The Father bears witness to Jesus.

It is also true that the Father never bears witness to the Holy Spirit.
(Please consider what has already been written in this thread from here, then answer why this is so. If the Father does not give recognition to this Spirit of the Holy One as someone seperate and distinct from Jesus Christ, should we?)

IV.

DC:
The Father sends the Holy Ghost and He proceeds from the Father (empties Himself - Zech 4v12)
P:
Are you saying the Father empties Himself???
Are you saying Jesus and the Father empty themselves???

Zech. 4.12-14
And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Are you failing to consider that it is not God who need be annointed. God is the authority and power behind any annointing. In Jesus case, having taken on the form of a man, he became annointed OF GOD('s spirit completely).

For all we know, these two annointed ones might just be Michael and Gabriel, Jesus being the LORD of Hosts and LORD of the whole earth.

The 'Ghost' of the Holy One has to proceed from the Father after having returned to the Father.

V.

DC:
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me John 15:26 (KJV)
------------------------------------------------------------
P: who is the truth? Couldn't we conclude that this is saying ". . . even the spirit of Jesus Christ. . ???"

The Holy Ghost bears witness to and glorifies Jesus.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. (John 16:13-15 (KJV)

The Holy Ghost in the christian and in Jesus himself bears witness that we are sons by crying Abba Father.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: Romans 8:14-16 (KJV)
Re: Jn 15.26
(This is prophecy and must be understood in this regard, being something altogether different than the state of affairs when it was proclaimed. See last sentence of section IV.)

Re: Jn 16.14b
the greek has not been looked to for quite some time on this, yet if memory serves correctly, "for he shall receive of mine" is just greek vernacular towards saying "because he is of me."
(I'll check when time affords, or you can?)

The Ghost/Spirit of the Holy One in we Christians is both in and of Jesus Himself, and this is the reason why we realize our sealing unto sonship.

Re: Rom. 8.16a3
Please note the fact that this states, "The Spirit ITSELF..." and not "...Himself..."

Now, it is not a person.

It will be proposed that the 'itself' referred to is the spirit (or ghost if you prefer) portion of Jesus. Being a man glorified He is a spirit posessing His own soul and living immortal in a flesh and bone body .
(see I Thess. 5.23)

==========================================

VI.

(The Holy Ghost was not given until pentecost, so Jesus alone prayed this way "And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt '' (Mark 14:35-36 (KJV))

This is Love, the essence and character of our God. Denying self, glorifying the others. Will you reconsider?
P:
Was it self denial when Jesus so many times claimed I AM?

It's thought that you might be confusing self-abnegation with self-denial.

Simplistically, from the graeco-roman mindset we could say that the essence and character of God is love, life, and light. One without the other is not God, (though these may serve as descriptive elements).

Looking to the OT...
(and some of what Jesus stated, for example Mt. 23.23:
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, JUDGEMENT (life), MERCY(love), AND FAITH(light): these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.")
...we see these characteristics clarified in full detail, yet i would not go so far as to say that this is His essential character.

Rather, His Essence and Character is Holy, Right, and Good.

Those three aspects mentioned radiate from him, being what He takes delight in doing:

But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness(love), judgment(life), and righteousness(light), in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
Jer. 9.24

When you state, "The Holy Ghost was not given until pentecost" you are referring to the pentecost after the 'last supper, right? There were hundreds of pentecost celebrations prior you know?

Anyway, this 'blanket statement' just is not completely true. There are direct references to the Spirit of God being in
--(and outpoured from<--though most all english translations do not use these exact words)--
the OT prophets, such as Ezekiel. If that is not witness enough, what of I Peter 1.10-11?

"Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WHICH WAS IN THEM did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

You ask me to reconsider as well as i have you.

Having contemplated this, if i believe that the Holy Spirit is something other than Christ Jesus the Lord, i would be walking in the spirit of anti-christ...not unlike various cults.
I would have to believe that i have recieved both:
1.) the spirit of Christ Jesus my Lord
and
2.) some ill-defined impersonal other...possibly an angel???

When the Spirit of the Holy One of God tells me to proclaim the gospel , prophecy, lay hands for healing, pray in His faith, show His miracles, i say "Yes Lord," not "yes" Holy Spirit." Any rather than taking offence, we draw nearer still through these times of close interaction. (who is the Lord?)

Think about this:

The Gifts of the Holy Spirit are said to be given both through the Holy Spirit and the Bible also says that Jesus Christ "gave gifts to men," so which is right? I say both and that Jesus Christ is this Holy Spirit.

What is so wrong about not adhering to Roman Catholic dogma which Protestantism perpetuated?

God accepts us whether we understand this issue or not.

We all come to God based on our own different and individual needs because He calls us to Him to save us accordingly. We do not understand the full gospel of Jesus Christ and all He entails...and pobably never will.

i do understand this:
The more closely i listen to His voice, follow in the steps Jesus has already walked before me, obeying Him according to His gifts of grace to me, the more i walk in the annointing of Jesus Christ and understand Him that much more clearly.

Jesus Christ is the beginning and end of all things.

Of what we believe in Him, there is nothing that is not given to us --grace gifts of love--from His very person. This is the gospel truth.

God Bless,
gregg

edited: for various errors

2010/9/20 8:21
Renoncer

Re:

Davidc,
Very well put. The passages you have chosen are simple and clearly show the truth. Anyone whose heart is right will have to bow down before the truth. Jesus Himself said to the Father, “Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.” (John 17:17)

…until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. (Ephesians 4:13-14)

2010/9/20 8:30Profile
Renoncer

Re: Planetheus

Planetheus,
Are you a mormon?

Davidc has given you the plain and clear testimony of the Word of God. Turn from your rebellion against God and live, or you will surely die in your sins. Submit to the truth of God's own Word, for the truth will set you free!

2010/9/20 8:36Profile

Re:

by Renoncer on 2010/9/20 4:36:29

Planetheus,
Are you a mormon?
Hardly, though currently i am discipling a few of their missionaries away from that cult.

Try a Messianic Jew saved heeding the voice of our Messiah, Yahshuvah. i am water and Spirit baptized...
...and am continually being filled with His Spirit. His gifts given are fully operational in this life.

Davidc has given me the plain and clear testimony of the Word of God as he percieves it to be.

Hardly am i rebelling against God.

i am fully against anything that stands contrary to the complete testimony of Jesus Christ, who is the Word of God, such as the impersonal other you call the Holy Spirit.

God is relational and personal with me and not some no-name indefinite spirit.

Jesus said (in John 10), " But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Are you listening to His voice or another?

Me?
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Be wary of what you say just because someone does not adhere to the Scarlet Mother of Harlots dogma continued in and perpetiated by a few of her rebellious bastard children.

Shalom,
gregg

2010/9/20 15:15
Renoncer

Re:

Planetheus,
The Pharisees were very glad to travel across sea and land to make a single convert, but only to make him twice as much a son of hell as themselves.

You say, “I believe in Christ”, but when I ask you, “Who is Christ?”, you present to me the golden calf! Lo, I say unto thee, “Repent and live!”

I am amazed that you are so quick to follow another gospel, which is no gospel at all! As a matter of fact, if anyone preaches any other gospel than the one that was passed on by the apostles, let him be eternally accursed. For, you are preaching a false Christ – denying the Sovereign Lord. It is the truth about Christ that shall set you free!

2010/9/20 16:38Profile

Re:

What is this other gospel you speak of?

God Bless You,
gregg

2010/9/20 16:53

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy