SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Those pesty heart attacks!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Those pesty heart attacks!

Friday the 11th of September I was in surgery for heart catherization with a 99% block in one of my main heart arteries...[ 2nd one in 14 months..] I am now realeased with a roto-rooter like procedure and some new pipes that cleaned me out...I hope. I could have died if it reached 100% blocked...and I went to the ER on a whim...kind of....a holy Spirit directed impulse, without that much pain. I know Jesus was in the midst of it all.

I was here on SI last Wednesday, the 8th, when I received a PM from the venerable Krispy Kritter...who related to me that he died on the ER table with the exact same thing that I had before. [ He flatlined, was "paddled " and resusitated..] [ He also is still alive with a healthy heart today..] so , "on a whim" I felt a little pain, and went in...and today I am alive because of it.

For those of you who like to pray for the Brethren, please lift up Krispy for continued recovery, and me, Brothertom..[ Tom Watkins] that I would be healed all the way...to fulfill what Jesus has called me to be and to do.

Steve..[Krispy] gave me permission to post his experience, but also that he will not talk about it, according to the direction of the Lord. I will thank any who chooses to intercede, in that I believe that Spirit led prayer changes the Universe into God's favor .

Thank you in advance, your fellow struggling brother; trusting in His mercies and grace all the way. Brothertom.

2010/9/13 15:35
Nellie

Re: Those pesty heart attacks!

What a Testimony!
Thanks for sharing this.
May Jesus, who is our Healer, heal you both.

2010/9/13 15:45Profile

wow thanks Tom for that. I didn't know that about Steve. Thank God he's still alive. A wake up call.

2010/9/13 16:24
ccchhhrrriiisss

Thank you for sharing this testimony! My wife and I will be praying for both of you!

2010/9/13 16:44Profile

Re:

I'm not commenting here, but it is important to say that I had absolutely no idea that Tom was having any issues at all... was not even aware he'd ever had heart trouble. If he had ever told me about it I completely forgot. I had decided to share my testimony w/ a very few select friends on here, and Tom was one of them. We never know when we open our mouths, or write a message how the Lord will use it.

That's it... over and out.

Krispy

2010/9/13 16:55

Re:

Praying for you Tom. God is not finished with you yet :) And brother Steve already had and has my prayers. God bless you both...........brother Frank

2010/9/13 18:03
amranger

Montana

Praying for you brother Tom!!! God bless and keep you.

Andrew

2010/9/13 19:21Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

God bless you, Tom. Will pray for you...

Tom and Krispy have contributed a lot to SI and I have deeply appreciated their insights/contribution.

Life goes on and one never knows who will pass off the scene next, so one needs to be ready when that moment comes, whether it be you or me.

Blessings to all...

ginnyrose

2010/9/13 20:51Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

"Life goes on and one never knows who will pass off the scene next, so one needs to be ready when that moment comes, whether it be you or me."

You stole the words right out of my mouth there sis. :) I was going to say that we need to remember how fragile and temporary the human life is, something that I have been coming to realize especially in my line of work (911 dispatcher) We simply just dont know who is going to be taken to the Father next so though we disagree in areas or get into little "spats" over doctrine we should be quick to Forgive and even quicker to forget. :)

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/9/14 1:27Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Concerning physical heart issues, could you also remember Brother Sojourner7 who also needs an angiogram. Thanks.

2010/9/14 5:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy