Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

introduction

Well i shall introduce myself too then ;-)

my real name is William, when i was at the age of 4 i became a little disciple. And i still am, but not so young anymore :-P (now 20 years old...or young.. 8-))

but there is still more, more to explore, and thanks be to God for this site :-D

if God showed us 1000 brand new things about Himself, we would only see a speck of Him.

keep ya'all walkin' wit' Christ!

2004/10/29 9:02Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: introduction

Well william welcome aboard. I believe you will enjoy this site , It has been a blessing to me

2004/10/29 9:17Profile
moreofHim

Hi and welcome 'Disciple'!

I have a funny little story that goes along with your intro. Last night my 8 yr. old son asked me "Am I grown christian yet?" I told him he was still growing and I hope he will always be growing. I asked, 'By the way, what do you think you were before?" and he said "A half christian". :-) Then he said, "like the other day when I ran my hotwheels car through McKenna's (sister) hair to see if it would get stuck, I was a half christian then." :-P

Anyway, I hope you are so blessed by everything at SI. Great 'food' and fellowship! :-)

In Him, Chanin

2004/10/29 9:19Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
if God showed us 1000 brand new things about Himself, we would only see a speck of Him.

Amen William, praise God for you finding this site. I know you will be blessed by the sermons and discussions. If you haven't already check out this audio message: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url] its the most downloaded message off the site, try to listen to the whole thing it starts off slow ;-)

2004/10/29 9:20Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Finally brother… a reply to your introduction!

I’m grateful to the Lord that I’ve found this site and was able to share it with you. There’s so much spiritual food out here…and so many loving brothers and sisters in our Lord Jesus. Being here always gives me an encouragement to press on towards Christ and to leave behind all that could possibly hinder me from fellowshipping with Christ…

Surrender your all to Him every single day! Seek His face with all of your heart…that’s where your needs will be met, your questions will be answered, your problems will be solved, your prayers will be heard, the fire will be lit, the words will be given, the Spirit will be poured out!

And we need His Spirit. We don’t need a “how-to-speak-congres” or the newest gadgets to reach the lost. We need the Spirit of God…[i] “For the One whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit [b]without limit[/b][/i]” (John 3:34). Let us call upon His name…

[i]“Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer” (Rom 12:10-12)[/i]

Let us be fervent in spirit, serving the Lord! Let us continue in prayer! God will reveal His will to (all of) us. Oh Lord, give us ears to hear and words to speak! Glorify Your Son alone through all of Your servants in these last days…Make us people who will spend most time in the closet, quietly listening to the Voice of the Most High. But also make us people who will, afterwards, shout in this desert with boldness: “Prepare the way of the Lord”…

Your praying brother and friend,

Paul (DezCall)

2004/11/5 12:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy