SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : JUST WONDER IN

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougm1955

Black Mountain,N.C

JUST WONDER IN

How can someone (know)JESUS CHRIST and have (no)passion ?It makes me very sad. just wonder in?KEEP LOVIN.SATIN U SU-- i'm sorry si the deceiver i thinks got my whole family and almost everybody i know because there passion, after church,12:01 is i might as well say on the apple,self whats the diff.It's like taking sin into bed with our LORD.IM SORRY HE GOT ME PISSED TONIGHT and it,s only tues.

2010/9/7 23:37Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: JUST WONDER IN

Sir,

I do sympathise with you concerning your desperation. But, in your desperation, please either post without the used of godless language, or don't post at all.

As it is, do you spend time in prayer? Do you spend time reading God's word? Who do you trust more, God or yourself?

Besides, your post is somewhat difficult to understand.

I don't doubt there are many here who could give sound scriptural words of encouragement and advice.

But most of all, spend time with God.

Don't look for emotion. Just obey Him.

James 4v8, 'Draw near to God and He will draw near to you...

Either that is true or it isn't. There is no middle road.

And, since it is the word of God, it is true.

Either you accept the word of God, or the words of men.

Hope you understand.

God bless.

2010/9/8 5:36Profile
dougm1955

Black Mountain,N.C

Re:

Thank you. sorry Ill handle satin like eve next time.He's kinda touchy feely.Hey JESUS IS TAKING A WHEEL BORROW ACROSS THE GRAND CANYON TIGHTROPEIN IT BACKWARDS. WE GOT A BUNCH OF SHEEP(vomiting)those evil tares.We cant leave till the wind really picks up .It,s hot out here .Im going with him he's my deliver'r i don't no why he need's my help? I will tell bout the out come on THE OTHER SIDE. later. MY SHEPARD CALLIN ONE DUMB SHEEP. ME . LOVE.

2010/9/8 23:46Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Once again, it's unclear what you are saying.

But, keep praying.

2010/9/9 7:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy