SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : PROPHECIES AND REVELATIONS 2010 (II)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
angela_888

PROPHECIES AND REVELATIONS 2010 (II)

Prophecies and Revelations received 2010 June - August.

Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good.

1 Thes 5:19-21

July 2010
Seek the Lord to find out what He wants from you.

July 2010
Eternity is a long time to find out you were wrong about the things you considered important and thus prioritized in your life.
Therefore seek the Lord now while He may still be found. (Isaiah 5:6)

July 2010
The power is the ability to get people to see they are in error!

July 2010
The Lord is blameless
Trust in the Lord
Lean not on your own understanding for the Lord understands all intricacies involved in all situations.
You can only trust in the Lord
Trust in Me, Trust in Me, Trust in Me!
The Lord is blameless and understands all things
The language of God is the language of Truth!

July 2010
Your life is too short and uncertain not to execute the plans of the Kingdom. Nothing else is important.
Everything you accomplish in that very short time will determine where and how you will spend eternity.

July 2010
Seek your rewards in Heaven, for they are unto eternity.

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (Matthew 6:19-21)

July 2010
People receive powerful revelations from the Lord not only for their edification and their sake, but for the sake of others. This is what some people do not realize, and therefore prioritize their attempts to “protect” their ministries and exaltation of self. In this way they shut the Kingdom of Heaven in men’s faces. They themselves do not enter, nor will they let those enter who are trying to. (Matthew 21:13), also see Parable of Sheep and the Goats (Mt 25:31-46)

July 2010
Why people develop literal mindsets. Literal mindsets are the result of any authority whose purpose is to mold people in a certain way so that people can respond or act in the way according to the purpose any ungodly authority is trying to accomplish. Over the years, this [control] has increased abundantly, therefore people have become more and more literal in their interpretation of things, or expect literal interpretations from others.

Less control of the mind means more freedom in interpretation. A person can only interpret or operate in the boundaries of the permitted freedom given to them. This is a problem when dealing with the things of God, for God is not limited in the way He speaks to people and in the way He chooses to work things out in a person’s life. For God is the absolute being of true freedom, and where there is true freedom, there is also no restriction on interpretation.

August 2010
The Lord may give powerful visions and revelations to fools so that they will be held more accountable for how they released such knowledge to others.
For a wise man or a man of understanding doesn’t always need to receive such powerful visions in order to naturally understand to do the right thing to bring many to salvation.

“From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. “(Luke 12:48)

August 2010
The only way to grow in the prophetic is to be surrounded by ungrateful people who do not acknowledge what you have done for them for this helps you to see the heart and grief of God who likewise does not receive the due gratitude of salvation He has given Mankind!

August 2010
“My people need to be very careful not to allow any bitterness or resentment to root against Me during times when I am bringing correction to them as a result of their previous disobedience”

August 2010
"Due to the gas strike today, many people cannot reach their home destination, for they failed to be ready by not filling their gas tanks.
At the Lords return, many of His people likewise will not reach their home destination, for they too failed to be ready by not taking oil in jars along with their lamps in order to meet the Bridegroom.

“Therefore keep watch because you do not know the day or the hour." (Matthew 25:13)

August 2010
My people need to walk in the prophetic dimension of God to show the Kingdoms supersedence to the world. When they show contempt for the prophetic they are only depriving the world of the power of God.

August 2010
My people somehow seem to fail to understand that if they release the knowledge and blessings I give them freely, that I will abundantly bless them with more. For in this way they are walking in the heart of the kingdom rater than in the selfishness of the world.

August 2010
"I sensed that there are many in the Church who are walking in much of the same zeal, knowledge and ambition for the Kingdom of God as Saul of Tarsus before his conversion, but like him are blinded to the true heart of God. Like him they need to be "blinded" in their zeal and ambitions so that they may then see.
Walking in the heart of God does not mean you allow others in their ignorance or folly to have authority over the authority and Wisdom you possess in the Kingdom, but that you know how to weigh situations with the aim to bring peace and joy through knowing how to release the necessary amount of mercy to a person whereby that peace and joy is attained without disrupting the effectiveness of the Kingdom. If that peace and joy isn't attained, then the person has been deficient in releasing mercy, and is thus still subject to the law and not the heart."

August 2010
Why it is wise for the Christian not to talk too much.
Because you may be providing information to those who subconsciously are against or ignorant of the Lord’s plans, and may use this information whether willingly or unwillingly against you thus threatening the plans of the Lord.

August 2010
"People prioritize submission to their leaders and advocate that it is their duty to obey them because the fallibility of leaders weakens the demand for people to change their lives in comparison to what is required of them as spoken by the (all-knowing, all-powerful and all-seeing) Christ. It is an excuse under the guise of "obedience" not to wholeheartedly obey!"

Prophecy:
On the 02/01/2010, I had received the following prophecy regarding the copyright laws that Christians use on the blessings that God gives them:

"When Jesus Christ died for you, He didn’t enforce a copyright law to stop you from dying to self and for others."

A few months after I received this prophecy, the Lord spoke this message about the requirement to share what has been given freely:

"Who are you to be upset if someone were to use "your" information. After all, don’t you also research and use other people’s information for ideas in your own projects, as well as all the prophecy, revelation, knowledge and other blessings that I give to you freely so that you may freely transfer these blessings to other people?"

Also see prophecy 02 Feb 2010:
People forget or they fail to understand that their possessions are not theirs but the Lord's. God has entrusted these to them in the hope that they will be good stewards
over them so that they help bring the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.
"The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord; the earth and all who live on it are His." (Psalm 24:1)
(also see parable of the talents. Matt.25:19-30)

What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge….
1 Cor 9:18

All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had.
Acts 4:32

"-you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who peach against stealing, do you steal?...............You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? As it is written:"God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." (Romans 2:21-24)

This helped me to see the heart of God for the rapid advancement of His Kingdom which can only come through sharing.

2010/9/7 14:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy