SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : natan4jesus... everyone needs to see this!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Much love Neil from the East side of Wisconsin. EAST SIDE!

2010/9/8 9:52Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

It has been an inspiration to observe the growth in Neil.

Yes, it indeed was as Krispy said - they used get onto each others nerves quick! and it did not take much for it to happen. I wonder if Greg and Mike did not get more sleep once Neil and Krispy made peace?!

God is still in the peacemaking business and we saw it happen here in SI.

God bless you both and all of you...

ginnyrose

2010/9/8 14:16Profile

Re:

Once I saw how dangerous Neil was with a gun in these videos... yikes! Glad we did make peace!! lol

Actually, years before I ever met Neil on here I saw these episodes of Foxworthy on TV and "Florus Workman" was my favorite character on the show. Mainly because I actually know some people like that (sad to say I'm related to some of them! It's a shallow gene pool in some places!).

So here I come upon SI 6 yrs ago and run smack into Neil. Our first argument was over Bible versions... and it went downhill from there. The only topic we ever agreed on was guns... we both are gun enthusiasts and hunters. And God used that as "common ground".

After awhile we both grew up a little bit and started to talk more and get to know each other... and things settled down between us. We still disagreed, even to this day on certain things. But a real friendship developed.

And then Neil revealed a little secret to me one day... I dont remember how it came about, but he told me about doing some acting on Foxworthy. I asked which character and he said "Florus Workman".

I was floored! At first I didnt believe him. And then he told me about some movies he was in... and I was like "Dude... I know who you are!"

Now granted, Neil did not reach Tom Cruise status in Hollywood, and it's a good thing he didnt because those people become so in love with themselves that they can not hear the voice of God. But for years Neil has been involved here without ever telling anyone who he was... and I think that says a lot about his character. Also, he didnt want everyone liking him because of his "celebrity" or his background.

Like I said, Neil is Neil. And as you can all see from the videos, he is immensly talented.

And as I said, I let the cat out of the bag (after making sure it was ok with Neil) to show a) Neil's talents (altho these barely scratch the surface! I would have loved to have seen the Chicago play he wrote, directed and acted in)... and b) show that God is an amazing God and He works in the lives of His people.

Oh... and c) I wanted to pay tribute to my brother like no other in Christ before I fall off the radar here at SI.

Krispy

2010/9/8 15:26
kathleenp980

Re:

Thanks for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

2010/9/8 23:22Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: What?????

Fall off the radar? We've had our disagreements too, Krisp, but you are like a staple here brother. I know we all need a break now and then, so please don't go for too long.

God bless you brother,
Lisa

2010/9/9 8:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Brother K, I personally would have never even acknowledged it, you know exacally what I am talking about.
God Bless
Brother Bill

2010/9/9 9:32Profile

Re: Fall off the rader

Steve,

This is another idle threat.

You know the moderators have not really appreciated your sense of humor.

You remember that April's fool post you made that almost got you banned.

You vowed that you would never post again - but you did.

Saying that you will fall off the radar is just your way of getting attention.

You could not stop posting even if you re-vowed again.

2010/9/9 15:23

Re:

Blessings on you... "tuc"... whoever you are.

Krispy

2010/9/9 15:38
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

These tuc posts, is why a lot of folks have decided to post less or not at all, now he's speaking for the mods? "Ground Control To Major Tom" is anybody out there? LOL

2010/9/9 15:53Profile

Re:

I originally wrote a response about the accusations "tuc" leveled at me... but ya know what? Anyone here who knows me can see this for what it is.

And I did do an April Fools joke on here 5 years ago when "tuc" was apparently operating under a different name. I still think it was funny, but Greg did not and lovingly corrected me. I did not vow to leave because of that. Thats a lie.

But whatever... there are much more important things in life than to get upset over someone who is obviously hiding and has some sort of beef with me. Get over it... I love you! Jesus loves you. Dont be so bitter, life is too short... trust me! You dont want to learn that the hard way.

Krispy

2010/9/9 16:50

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy