SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : natan4jesus... everyone needs to see this!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Good to see you back, Steve...missed reading your posts.

ginnyrose

2010/9/7 15:05Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re:

Quote:
enid wrote:
by enid on 2010/9/6 7:20:11

Watched.

Let's just say British humour is spelt differently and understood differently from American humor.

I love Neil as a brother in the Lord and I haven't spent that much time arguing with him and I watched it too. I didn't really laugh until the deer hunting scene when Florus said (so believeably), "You can see me?" LOL

It is still excellent, if we all show up at the same Revival Conference, now we will all know who Neil is!! (And we can yell, "Florus!" at him!!)

God bless you Neil!!
Lisa

PS: I love a lot of British humor! LOL

2010/9/7 15:49Profile

Re:

As long as he doesn't show up with Florus hygeine!! lol

Krispy

2010/9/7 16:06

Re:

Ginny... howdy to you too. Been a tough summer, but I survived.

Krispy

2010/9/7 16:07
Compton

Re:

Florus got robbed in the diving event. Foxworthy didn't even keep good diving form!

"Mother nature is at our doostep. Beautiful woodland creatures surround us...so let's get out there and blow their heads off!"

"Florus, you don't shoot the lock off an ammo box! My uncle Stumpy learned that the hard way!"

2010/9/7 17:35Profile

all ya'll......

you got me!

btw, i, personally thought, that baring ownership of some blot cutters, shooting the lock off was the best option. did that episode, the hunting episode, all the interiors with a 103 fever, and i wasnt following Jesus yet, but i DO remember praying to God for help in getting thru that show, and He got me thru.

i shall now receed........

2010/9/7 18:19
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: natan4jesus... everyone needs to see this!

"the virgin Mary dropped her cigarette in the straw and all hell broke loose" ... alcoholism ... gambling ... "damn" every now and then ...

FUNNY?????

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Pro 14:9 Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.

If we can ignore sin as if it is no big deal ... SIN that put Jesus on the cross ...

PLEASE!!!

2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2010/9/7 19:12Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Lordoitagain,

You are right. We should not mock at sin. We are to examine ourselves in the light of scripture.

And not only did sin put Jesus on the cross, it is certain that we face eternity in hell for loving sin. Which is why it tells us in Romans 13v14, 'Put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts'.

But I don't think this thread was started to mock sin.

Rather, I suppose and guess, to show how God can change a life, no matter what they were before salvation.

Maybe it offended you more than me, because with you being American, you can understand the humour more than I can.

But, I didn't hear the phrases you are referring to in the video I watched. I only watched one video.

But we don't want to be accused of blaspheme, or of taking the Lord's name in vain.

Moreover, I'm worried that we might have grieved God.

And for me, that matters the most.

God bless.

2010/9/8 5:17Profile

Re:

The original response I wrote here concerning dismissing sin kinda missed the point, so I will re-write it.

I posted this because I am proud of Neil. He walked away from a lot when God called him out. He is a talented actor and starred in a lot of movies, etc... and gave his life to the Lord.

This was not posted to "wink" at sin, or whatever it was that you accused me of. If you think that, then shame on you. Thats just an ignorant statement on your part. The fact is some of us are proud of Neil. We love him. He's our brother. And I thought it would be a nice gesture to let some people in on the fact that a lot of us have actually "known" Neil for a lot longer than just on SI... and did not realize it.

And furthermore... yes, those videos are funny.

Some people on here love to get all huffy "in the name of the Lord" and prove to everyone how righteous and holy they are. I know because I have been like that A LOT on here. It's nothing but self righteous pride (otherwise known as sin).

So I will give you the same advice others have given to me on this forum (and they were absolutely correct): Get over yourself.

Krispy

2010/9/8 6:01

Re:

I am proud of Neil too. He is a dear brother in Christ and He loves the Lord with all of his heart and he is sincere and real and I count it a privelege to call him a brother and a friend..........brither Frank

2010/9/8 8:48

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy