SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : natan4jesus... everyone needs to see this!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

natan4jesus... everyone needs to see this!

Hey everyone... our brother Neil (otherwise known as Natan4Jesus) has an alternative personality that only a few of us know about. He has not let this little secret out because he, in my opinion, is a very modest person.

However he shared these videos with me, and I begged him to let me post these... and he finally relented. I told him that you all would get a good laugh from these videos because I sure did.

This is Neil starring as "Florus Workman" on the short lived Jeff Foxworthy Show... and Neil steals every single scene! This stuff is FUNNY. (keep in mind this was a couple years before Neil got saved. Nothing dirty... don't worry)

Ladies and gentlemen... I present to you my brother-in-Christ... Neil aka Natan4Jesus aka Florus Workman!! Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WrSxqZVnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJmBVL_ArUA

Krispy

2010/9/6 9:58

Re: natan4jesus... everyone needs to see this!

...the deer hunting scenes are the best part!!

Krispy

2010/9/6 9:59
DHuff

Atlanta

Re: natan4jesus... everyone needs to see this!

He's a talented guy! Thanks for sharing these ...

So .. um .. since he's come from being a regular on the Foxworthy show to being a regular (and much appreciated) on SI, is that a good example of going "from the ridiculous to the sublime"? :-)

David

2010/9/6 10:11Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Watched.

Let's just say British humour is spelt differently and understood differently from American humor.

2010/9/6 10:20Profile

Re:

Enid... the British have a sense of humor?? :-)

Krispy

2010/9/6 10:23

Re:

By the way, Foxworthy is just a small part of the acting career that Neil had back in the day. He was in numerous movies and also wrote and starred in one of Chicago theater's most popular plays of all time about former mayor Daily.

I think it's really cool that Neil has hung out here for years letting us get to know "Neil" to brother in Christ... before telling some of us about his alter-personality. He is anything but a celebrity. He's just Neil. The same guy I spent a lot of time arguing with on here... and learning to love like a brother.

Sorry Neil to let the cat out of the bag... but it's about time! :-)

Krispy

2010/9/6 10:25
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Yes Krispy,

The British do have a sense of humour.

It's just on the other side of the road.

God bless.

2010/9/6 10:28Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

Quote:
Let's just say British humour is spelt differently and understood differently from American humor.

I don't know if I'd go as far as to say that the show really represents American humor as a whole, but yeah, it is different than a fair majority of British humor (which I love, by the way).

2010/9/6 11:12Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Ahh, hmmm, shooting the ammo box??! OOoohhhhh....

Well, Enid, there is a great variety in American humor...It is the American rural humor as was popularized by Jerry Clower that I understand the best because I grew up in rural America. EDITED out a sentence...figured it may not have been edifying...

Still, the best humor occurs when one can laugh as life happens. The unpredictable, the annoying - instead of getting all tied up in a wad, just laugh! You can fix whatever went wrong...

:-)

ginnyrose

2010/9/7 14:57Profile

Re:

My kids loved the advice he gave Jeff concerning how NOT to kill the Turkey...

Neil is a hoot in these videos.

Krispy

2010/9/7 14:59

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy