SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayers for some that really need it

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayers for some that really need it

Their is a lady at work who has a a two year old child in the family who has blindness in his eyes and my friend Stan's child had went to the hospital this week beecause of a bladder infection. Please pray for these young children and i actually might be wrong about the infection it might not be bladder i just forgot for sure what it is but the babies name is Mary. Also my parents Pat and Vern don't know the lord and they like going out to drink at bars and going to parties at the bars they normally go to. They really find happiness sadly from this because life is not giving to them. Please pray for their souls. Please continue to pray for many others on my prayer list including my wife Allyce and friend Keith and many others salvation. Oh and lastly pray for my friend Joels walk with the Lord and also his work careeer. Thank you so much for the prayers.

2010/9/5 10:39
Joyful_Heart

Re: prayers for some that really need it

Praying constantly for all our family, friends and acquaintances. We know God hears our prayers, we know the Holy Spirit is at work. I pray for grace for us while we wait and faint not with great faith knowing our God Reigns! We give You thanks and glory to Your Name ahead of time for You are God. Amen!

2010/9/6 11:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy