SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Fear of the Lord by Paris reidhead

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

The Fear of the Lord by Paris reidhead

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=3596&commentView=itemComments

I have been listening to this sermon and it is really unbelievable. He speaks of some false ways of evangelizing that he experienced and also his experience of the Lord giving him the gift of tongues and how he was rejected by mission boards and others because of this. I love Reidheads preaching and have since i have listened to him, for me it would not suprise me if someone did have the gift of tongues today.

2010/9/5 0:44Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The Fear of the Lord by Paris reidhead

Amen brother, reidheads preaching is much needed to be heard in these days!

2010/9/5 9:44Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Reidhead's preaching and Washer has established me a lot to understand true salvation. Every Reidhead sermon is worth listening to and I hope more are able to listen to this man of God. 8

2010/9/5 10:18Profile
TonyDean

Lucedale MS

Re: The Fear of the Lord by Paris reidhead

Amen and Amen! I also enjoy the preaching ministry of Bro. Reidhead. I've recently listened to his sermon series on assurance, he comes from 1 John. It really helped me in counseling young men from the mission of hope that is nearby. Glory to God for men like him and bro. washer!

2010/9/8 12:58Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I first found out of him through this ministry and then i went to his site that his wife runs or the ministry of his. They sent me a lot of his material and I agree with him so much doctrinally and I hear the truth in him. I am happy he has blessed you.

2010/9/9 0:23Profile
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re:

I can honestly say that his (probably most famous) sermon, Ten Shekels and a Shirt, has revolutionized my Christian life. It seems like it has forever changed my perspective, especially that part about humanism.
As far as your last comment about tongues is concerned, you're correct. I can testify that my husband has received that gift during his prayer time, unexpected and alone, and with no one laying hands on him or any other church influence. In fact this is not a gift that you would find praticed or even mentioned much in our Mennonite background, but God is sovereign.

2010/9/9 20:54Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

What kind of tongue speaking is it, does God reveal things to him through it or something? Is their false tongues.

2010/9/15 19:14Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy