SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Labyrinth of the World and the Paradise of the Heart?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

The Labyrinth of the World and the Paradise of the Heart?

Does anyone know where I might find this book? Its by John Amos Comenius a famous preacher of the 1600's. I found it on Amazon but I know that you can sometimes find these older books for free online but I have had no luck.

Also if you have read this book what were your thoughts on it? From what I know about it, its an allegorical story with the main focus being that we cannot find true Peace in the World but Only in Christ Jesus.

Here lately it seems that I have been diving into the older authors from the 1400's to 1600's a lot lately, maybe because I am enjoying the stories of their simple yet power faith in Christ. I look to attain this kind of Faith. Any help would be appreciated along with any thoughts.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/9/3 19:19Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: The Labyrinth of the World and the Paradise of the Heart?

I continued to search and found a copy on Google there is the link below. This individual also wrote many other books that I am most certian are worth reading. He calls Christians back to simply follow Christ.

http://books.google.com/books?id=q4UWAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+labyrinth+of+the+world+and+the+paradise+of+the+heart&source=bl&ots=C3x51E_cXh&sig=LFadMHcBDfz8Xhy6IakZTADZWaI&hl=en&ei=joCBTKHYDcKqlAfUgP2oDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&sqi=2&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

2010/9/3 20:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy