Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : the Holiness of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 the Holiness of God

I am just highlighting this audio message, there is a comment by a brother that was impacting in hearing it.

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=2296]Attributes of God (Series 1): the Holiness of God[/url][/b] by A.W. Tozer - Description: Only the Holy Spirit can give us a sense of what holiness truly is. God’s holiness is beyond anything we can possibly conceive. Unholiness degrades and destroys God’s creation. God’s wrath is His intolerance of that degradation, and His preservation of what He has made. Topics: We Cannot Understand Holiness, Two Words for Holiness, The Fiery Holiness of God, The Holy One and the Sinner.

---

Comments:

[b]A "must hear" indeed![/b] (October 27/2004)
[i]Reviewed by: efferboogie[/i]
After listening with total mental focus I could only fall on my face in humility. I couldn't even pray until I remembered that by the blood of Jesus, our High Priest I could boldly come before the throne. I was in speechless awe as I caught a glimpse of the holiness of God Almighty. This 45 min lesson is well worth the time to listen and ponder.

2004/10/27 18:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy