SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
openairboy

Re: Greg

Greg clearly did not lie. He did not say Obama was a Muslim, but quoted a source saying some "incorrectly" believed he is a Muslim.

Why is a "lie" that Greg "can't believe" the President would closely associate himself with Islam? That is an issue of opinion, unless you believe that Greg really can believe that the President has closely associated himself with Islam. A basic listen to any of his speeches before a Middle East crowd demonstrates, at the least, his affinity for Islam. That is not to say he is a Muslim, but when you begin to call the Koran the "Holy Koran" and speak of Islam being "revealed", you are demonstrating an affinity.

You break my heart to say that Greg lied when it is merely your incensed reading of his words that have caused you to distort what he wrote into a "lie".

2010/8/23 14:44Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Easy now men...easy...easy...

Time for a taco break. Thinking Taco Bell gorditas... maybe a little extra sour cream on the side?

2010/8/23 15:02Profile
openairboy

Re:

Que?

2010/8/23 15:30Profile

Re: Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

Obama prayed with the Grahams. He also confesses that in Islam, he learned how to pray, being enrolled until age 12 in a radical Islamicist primary school.

His policies about abortion, the destruction of the Judeo-Christian family structure, and general non-Christian ideas make it abundantly clear, at least to me, that the man has never been born again. He seems to be an enemy to Christianity, if anything.

While on his apology tour to the mideast, he used a greeting; "that Allah was Lord, and the only Lord, "Praise his name!"

How could a Christian do this? Add into the mix his affinity to classic Marxism, and his radical and heretical mentors..[Rev: Wright, Bill Ayers.."] and you have a clean snapshot of a man who is the enemy of true Christianity, Democracy, and Capitalism. He needs to be saved.

Saying that, the Church prospered through Satanic NERO. God hears our cries, and if we pray, and repent, He will use Obama for our own good. If not, we're in for a ride downward.

2010/8/23 15:56

open air boy

you wouldnt by chance be Josef, who last i heard was down in Mexico?

if it is you Josef, now i understand a bit more clearly.

2010/8/23 19:08

Christiaan and Greg

my brothers, my apologies to you both.

i was just kind of shocked Greg, because what is going on in the "polis" of America is very concerted PR campaign to posit the President as at worst "a muslim", or at the very least a "muslim sympathizer".

and in so positing him as either a "muslim", or a "muslim sympathizer", that makes him to a very important part of the electorate, the "enemy", or as Tom has said above an "enemy" of "true Christianity", capitalism, and i forget what else Tom said, but he might have included that President Obama is an enemy of mom and apple pie....oh yes, Tom also said the President is an enemy of democracy with a penchant for 'marxism".

so by implication and slander, this would make the President of the United States, no better than any rank and file islamic terrorist.

so to carry this slander further, to tar the President with such.......well, there's a dark underlying accusation here that travels to places i dont want to even contemplate, except to say, there are some posters here i have no union with, and find just outright scary people.

this kind of rhetoric is just going tear America apart, you men should really give deep thought to what you are accusing the man of.

but i am sorry Greg, i just thought with the awesome responsibility of this ministry, and what God has enabled you to do for Jesus for over 8 years, you would be above all this stuff, meaning that Revival is your holy burden.

i've witnessed this ministry from the beginning, witnessed how you have labored in this ministry and am filled with admiration and love for you and Spirit of Jesus that lives in you. my heart is true in my testimony.

i just have a great sense of foreboding as to where all this rhetoric and slander originates from....

...and brother Christiaan, i love you sight unseen, my Wisconsin brethern, and long for the day, when you can join me in a humble prayer room in SW Wisconsin...and after we finish praying, we'll hit the Taco Bell, although the cheesburgers at Taz are much better.

Tom, brother Tom, you served in Vietnam and as a vet myself, you know how much i appreciate your service, i just urge you to really ponder deep your words. that said, i would happily give my life to defend your right to speak your mind and heart as you see fit.

if we are not careful, and hurl slander, we're going to tear this nation apart.

2010/8/23 19:44

Re: Christiaan and Greg

here's one example of the real thing,

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/2577.htm

a Saudi "cleric preaching".

and it certainly is not the love of Messiah.

2010/8/23 20:24

Babylon is fallen...

I believe that God allowed Obama to ascend to the Presidency, and according to the Word, we are to honor the King, and all of those placed in authority over us.

On the other hand, we are to honor our KING above that, and it is this Kingdom that I am a member and ambassador of, first; THE KINGDOM OF GOD; THE KINGDOM OF THE LORD JESUS OF NAZARETH.

I see every President and political party in this light, either on the Left, or the Right. I am 60 years old, and do not believe that America has had a Christian President in my lifetime. Therefore, I could say the same about them; they have not been born again. It is not a spiteful accusation against Obama, but a reality.

We know them by their fruit. I personally believe that America is bound to be destroyed, and we are seeing the beginning stages of;

"THE END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM," NEVER TO RISE AGAIN. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT AMERICA WILL BE INVADED BY FOREIGN ARMIES THAT ARE FOCUSED ON OCCUPYING HER, AND SUBJUGATING HER; WHAT'S LEFT OF HER AFTER THE COMING WAR.

Politics seems small to me, in the light of these things coming upon us. Obama is a player in it all, but a tool in the hands of the Lord. I also believe that the armies coming will be Islamic, or be subjugated to them.

Affiliation to the winds and whims of politics right now is a dangerous thing to the believer. We are in the times of the TEN VIRGINS, and to keep the oil of the Holy Spirit, to be able to see our way, is vital to our survival.

We must be in Him, communicating under the hand of His conviction, to produce the holiness necessary for Him to endorse, or receive the grace He dispenses without wasting it on the world [politics] the flesh [our whims and desires]or the devil [power outside of Christ...].

I promise you this; we are closer than most think to the unthinkable; No America. Will we or she repent, and return to Jesus the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and strength? I doubt it, without a severe, severe humbling....similar to Jerusalem in Jeremiah's day...when Babylon crushed her.

2010/8/25 13:42

Re: Babylon is fallen...

Brother Tom,

with unending grief, i've seen this too, what you prophesied:

""THE END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM," NEVER TO RISE AGAIN. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT AMERICA WILL BE INVADED BY FOREIGN ARMIES THAT ARE FOCUSED ON OCCUPYING HER, AND SUBJUGATING HER; WHAT'S LEFT OF HER AFTER THE COMING WAR."

i've seen this too, and it shreds me apart, fore i so love this land of our birth, what it means to be an American, all the good and wholesome stuff, and to think of it all gone, aflame, just breaks my heart.

but you speak what you are led to speak, i pray for the comfort of your heart, and the depth of your larder, May your life be full of Grace in Jesus, neil

2010/8/25 18:42

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy