SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

On the heels of a new poll suggesting that nearly one in five Americans incorrectly believes that President Obama is a Muslim, one of the nation's most prominent evangelical leaders has weighed in with a seemingly lukewarm endorsement of the president's Christian faith.

The Rev. Franklin Graham waded into the discussion with his own controversial explanation of why people wrongly believe the president is a Muslim. Graham, who prayed with Obama in a session with his father, Billy Graham, earlier this year, was asked whether he has any doubts about Obama's self-avowed Christian faith.

"I think the president's problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim, his father gave him an Islamic name," Graham told CNN's John King in a televised interview that aired ...

read more: http://abcnews.go.com/WN/franklin-graham-president-obama-born-muslim-pew-poll/story?id=11446462

2010/8/22 1:00Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

I'm glad nobody's confused me with a Muslim... I'm just saying...

2010/8/22 1:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It appears that the "ant-christ" faith of Islam is closing in very close to some of the key countries that have in the past (1700-2000AD) propogated the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.

The Koran was written 500+ years after the scriptures and is "anti-christ" in its core of teachings, teaching against the trinity and against the deity and saving atonement of Christ.

To me it is alarming that even the leader of America is closely associated in some ways.

2010/8/22 1:09Profile
castling

Re:

A child born to Muslims parents is Muslim by default. And there are apostasy laws in place (with death being the penalty), so in Islamic countries people are essentially 'locked' into the religion - especially from a legal perspective.

Nonetheless, Obama's Muslims heritage is certainly not a problem. At one point we were all associated with un-Christian beliefs, but Christ came to set us free from it. All ungodly bondages are severed.

Still, I am curious as to how Jesus' "I'll deny you before the Father if you deny me" applies to those living in Muslim countries. Any attempt to officially change the legal status of one's religion away from Islam is death.

2010/8/22 4:01Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

One thing I've noticed is that when Obama mentions the koran, he calls it, "The Holy Koran."

Just saying....

2010/8/22 7:25Profile

Re:

delete

2010/8/22 23:15
Compton

Re:

"I'm glad nobody's confused me with a Muslim... I'm just saying..."

Jimmy, you eat too much bacon for that to happen. ;)

2010/8/22 23:25Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

LOL Mike. Facebook spilling over into the SI forums, eh?

2010/8/23 0:23Profile
Compton

Re:

LOL (edit: you're a good sport Jimmy:)

2010/8/23 0:44Profile

Greg

i cant believe you wrote this, Greg,

This whole thing, casting President Obama as a muslim, when he has clearly stated he is Christian is a rank lie, foisted upon a public for purely political gain for the republican party, and you actually write:

"To me it is alarming that even the leader of America is closely associated in some ways."

that is a lie, and you know it. i cant believe you wrote that, you broke my heart.

i love Jesus, but i must say, that north american christianity is such a sham, chock full of hypocrites, thieves and liars, hearts full of self righteous judgement, hearts hiding their own little dark sins, while posturing as the righteous.

i cant believe you wrote that, you broke my heart.

now...feel free to ban me, bar me, whatever you want to do, but before you do, ask yourself this; can God trust you with revival?

you broke my heart.

2010/8/23 1:46

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy