SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Israel Has Until Week's End to Strike Iran Nuclear Facility, Bolton Says

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Israel Has Until Week's End to Strike Iran Nuclear Facility, Bolton Says

Israel has until the weekend to launch a military strike on Iran's first nuclear plant before the humanitarian risk of an attack becomes too great, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said Tuesday.

A Russian company is expected to help Iran start loading nuclear fuel into its plant on Saturday, after which an attack on the Bushehr reactor could trigger harmful radiation, which Israel wants to avoid, Bolton said. So unless the Israelis act immediately to shut down the facility, it will be too late.

"Once it's close to the reactor ... the risk is when the reactor is attacked, there will be a release of radiation into the air," Bolton told FoxNews.com. "It's most unlikely that they would act militarily after fuel rods are loaded." ...

read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/17/israel-weeks-end-strike-iran-nuclear-facility-bolton-says/

2010/8/20 16:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Israel Has Until Week's End to Strike Iran Nuclear Facility, Bolton Says

Saints,

an attack could happen and this would start many problems in the middle east. Let us be in prayer for Israel.

2010/8/20 16:28Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re:

Why are we using Israeli military
and fighter planes to do the dirty
work of the U.N.?? Somebody explain
that one to me ?

2010/8/20 17:18Profile

Re:

my brother Gregg,
here's what i've found out in the last four months of study into islamic theology in relation to the current world wide jihad. Much of which you might know, but i thought i;d share.

islam is not monolithic. the theocracy in Iran is Shi'a, in many ways the Shites, are the roman catholics of islam.

The sunni's are the "protestants" of islam, and whahabbism, the current term for wahabbi is salafism, are a more conservative strain of sunnism.

i wont bore you with the theology, just i want to share this: most of the daily attacks, car bombings, suicide bombers, etc are sunni based. The 9/11 attackers were salafi's.

Hence, one notices that the shia are very very disciplined, and HQ is Qom in Iran, kind of like the vatican, but with teeth.

Once the attack begins, the Shia in Iran will take the fight global. The Straits of Hormuz will be shut, oil could trade crazy, 200 to 500 dollars a barrel, which will drive a spike thru the global economy. Hizbo-allah in Lebabnon has stockpiled 45,000 rockets and missiles and will attack all of Israel proper. Every single Jewish institution, synagogue, embassy, worldwide, will be a possible target, even a Jewish preschool in Argentina would have a bullseye on it.

...and the truly dark x factor is how the Russians (Magog or Gog?) will react. It will be very ugly, but Israel has no other option.

i could write more, but its too painful, so i will close, by saying that i always remember to pray for you my brother, and truly desire to fellowship with you someday, break bread, talk and pray.

Yours in Christ Jesus, neil

2010/8/20 19:41

Re:

Quote:
Saints,

an attack could happen and this would start many problems in the middle east. Let us be in prayer for Israel.

I would encourage everyone to pray for the Christian brothers and sisters who would be affected by this..whethr they live in Iran, Iraq, or Israel.

2010/8/20 19:58
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Israel Has Until Week's End to Strike Iran Nuclear Facility, Bolton Says

This is from a girl with no military experience!

I think it's crazy to put on the national news, "You need to attack before Monday or it'll be too late" alerting the whole world. but anyway, if Iran has the capability to bomb Israel, #1 question: is there one spot in Israel where Iran could drop a bomb and the Dome of the Rock not be affected? (make it fall down)

Or if they could, #2 question: with Israel being so narrow, then wouldn't the fall-out of a said bomb affect one or two neighboring Muslim countries, which would pit all the Arabs against Iran?

I'm just asking about this because I wondering just how deceived one can be to do something like this.

Off to work!!! God you all!!
Lisa

2010/8/21 6:17Profile

Re:

The dome of the rock and other Muslims can be sacrificed in the name of Jihad. Especially if it's to eliminate Israel. If Muslims in neighboring Muslim countries die they will be considered Maryters and acceptable casualties.

2010/8/21 10:39

Re:

Sha’alu shalom Yerushalayim: shalom shabbat.

(Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: peace in repose.)

Shabbat Shalom,

g

2010/8/21 14:37
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Well, Lysa, according to the responses to your questions, it looks like foreign politicians are devoid of much common sense! Maybe they are American trained??

ginnyrose

2010/8/21 17:06Profile

Re: Lisa

the islamic republic of iran and its leadership just signed their own death warrants when they started that reactor up.

Israel has no choice but to terminate the iranian nuclear program. Us Jews, ignored the hitler's book, "Mein Kampf" as the ravings of an impotent lunatic. That mistake will never be made again.

God will be with the Israeli pilots, special forces operators and the submariners that will persecute this attack. For those who doubt that God is with "modern" Israel, or that the creation of "modern" Israel was not of God, i have only this to say, how could such a tiny nation, so vastly outnumbered by bloodthirsty foes have survived for 62 years?

God is with Israel, always.

2010/8/21 19:24

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy