Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Salvation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Salvation

delete

2010/8/19 1:29
jimp

Re: Salvation

hi, Jesus said that He did not come to condemn the world but thru Him the world would be saved and that is why He put the cookies on the bottom shelf so that if you come to Him , He will in no way cast you out(if you come to Him you are being lead there by the Holy Spirit)rom:10 9&10 jimp

2010/8/19 2:25Profile
kira06

Re: Salvation

God is truly a great King..Seek Him with zealousness and He will grant your desires.
Yes we are already saved but as a servants of God we must persevere in praising His name. We are nothing and lost without Him so praise He is still sustaining everyone. He will never allow you to depart if you deserve to be saved. Love the Lord your God with all your heart,mind,soul and strength.
I will pray for my dear brother.
Don't lose hope if you fail God at times. He is so amazing to forgive everything you've done wrong.
God Bless..

2010/8/19 3:04Profile

Re:

brothers and sisters i think the Lord has been revealing my sinful heart to me the last few months and it was pretty evident for me to day, my heart is wicked and hateful, please pray for my soul. Please continue to pray as some of you have remembered me in your prayers i am still seeking him so you know.

2010/9/1 20:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy