dougm1955

Black Mountain,N.C

a

AMEN.

2010/8/17 22:45Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

The Holy Spirit is speaking to you vts because Timmy Toe quoted the exact verse I did not have time to type out for you this afternoon, but as I prayed for you today this was the verse that kept ringing out in my mind. I never cease to be amazed at how the body of Christ works, and his Spirit speaks through it.

My email address is bereanreceiver@gmail.com if you cannot get the PM deal to work.

2010/8/18 0:22Profile
vts

US

Re:

With this cloud of witnesses,I will boldly tell you more of my problem. I have such severe depression and OCD, I am constantly in a turmoil and crisis of faith, and then fear as I described, then crisis of faith, and it doesn't stop. I can't pursue a commitment due to this crippling doubt. I will believe, then I have trouble believing, and so on ad infinitum. I see a physician, but it is very difficult to find a Christian psychiatrist. I am miserable and tormented, and afraid I will die before I have saving faith. Please if you would all pray for me - I am hanging onto my tiny faith. Please help me.
Virginia

2010/8/18 0:34Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

Will do...

2010/8/18 0:40Profile

Re: New member, very troubled

Dear sister Victoria,
i just read your thread, and i want to engage in dialogue, tommorrow in the light of day, but i just want to say two things, first, you are not alone in your struggles, and second, you KNOW Jesus does love you with an ardent passion, and in His love, i say good night, sleep well. God bless your authenticity and transparency, neil

2010/8/18 1:29
HeartSong

Re:

Virginia,

Are you still drinking or on any type of drug? If so, you need to pray and ask the Lord to take it away. I will be praying for you dear one.

2010/8/18 3:10Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

If there are any mature sisters available to offer themselves in service to Virginia here it would also, I am sure, be appreciated. I am also positive too that my wife would be more than willing to spend time with you over the phone. But even if any of us were to do so it would be as I originally stated. You must depend upon Christ.

I am also praying that you find a group of mature, healthy believers to fellowship with.

2010/8/18 8:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy