SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Prayer conference call tonight ( Tues 17th Aug)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer conference call tonight ( Tues 17th Aug)

Hi Saints,

Tonight we gather together to come before the Lord and cry out to Him that He would move and shake this world for His purposes. We are seeking revival amongst God's people. Come and join us as we beseech the Lord before His throne that He may step down and manifest His presence to those who are called by His name.Call tonight at 7pm Pacific time(8pm mountain time, 9pm central time or 10pm eastern time) The number is 218-339-2222 and when prompted enter 7729#. I just want to thank again all the saints who faithfully gather every week to pray for the burden of revival. This is no small thing. As you know, almost all would acknowledge how important prayer is, but very few are faithful to the calling. I am delighted at the faithfulness of the people on this call. They come together every week and cry out with a burden. I believe with all my heart that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Diligence is not a dramatic or exciting word. It does not pander to the flesh, in fact it works against the instant gratification of the society in which we find ourselves today. Yet Gods remnant people, those whom God has called out, will be and are a diligent people and God will reward them with His presence which is our exceeding great reward. Tonight brother Merle will share of a breakthrough in his part of the world in Lancaster County. This breakthrough did not come about apart from diligence, praise the Lord............brother Frank

2010/8/17 12:45

Re: Prayer conference call tonight ( Tues 17th Aug)

bump

2010/8/17 18:39

Re:

In ten minutes brother Merle will share just how God moved amongst them this weekend. We praise God for His faithfulness!

2010/8/17 21:52
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Prayer conference call tonight ( Tues 17th Aug)

"Tonight brother Merle will share of a breakthrough in his part of the world in Lancaster County. This breakthrough did not come about apart from diligence, praise the Lord"

Would love to hear more about this breakthrough...

2010/8/18 12:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy